Reviews for My Devotion
Kaira chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Just a note, it's not really shonen-ai, because Akito is actually a girl
HanaTohruShipperMorgan chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Not half bad.

"...my position as a juunishi."

As a member of the juunishi, you mean. You literally just said:

"...my position as a zodiac."

Which is totally different. The 'juuni' part of juunishi is made up of kanji that mean 'twelve'. So you had Kureno refer to himself as twelve people.

Hey! That could be an interesting fic... But nearly impossible to pull off well, probably, unless it was done as Akito.

Have a nice day!

Hana

PS - If you were wondering what the pattern to my reviewing is, I'm going from your shortest fic up. So your so-called 'masterpiece' will be saved for last.
Adi88 chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
So lovely. Magical. Really like it.
Lurel chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
OMIGAWD! It's you again! (I say that in a good way)...

Lurel (_)
nopenopnope chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
oh i love kureno, he is such a tortured character, and, as all of those connected to akito, most of it is a mental torture. and wait...he has a wake up picture? where? when did i miss this? ah!...yeah, anyway, this was nice if short, you should write more.
Terra chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
That was so sweet. I love stories involving male Akito and Kureno. Most Kureno/Akito stories involve female Akito, which is okay, but I just like the ones where Akki is a man better.
Different Child chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
That was actually really sweet. I like the originality!
BakaDen chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
In spite of being sad, I just couldn't help but say, 'Aww!' at the end. - NO, that was really good actually! I love it, even though I don't usually read about these two characters. ... It's awesome. :)