Reviews for The Pointless Parody
Miss Armageddon chapter 3 . 4/12/2008
LMAO! Thatw as hilarious, do more, PLEasE!
Imcannedfruit chapter 3 . 9/11/2006
ooh i love these! please do Blue Yeti! I hate her...
Child of the Sky chapter 3 . 6/1/2006
These are so-o-o-o-o rich!
IvoryWhiskers chapter 3 . 1/30/2006
Ha!

Love this, you gotta update soon!

Bluyeti would be PERFECT!

I mean, the incest fics? Jesus christ there'd be some violence D

-tries not to look too pleased-
RECONbabe chapter 3 . 10/3/2005
OMG, i started crying from laughing so much. Cannot wait for thye 4th cappie, thanks for da ginormerous laugh!
TheBlackCoyote chapter 3 . 9/27/2005
lol. Good chapieheeheeheheh

adds to fave.

u canuse mine if you want.
almostinsane chapter 3 . 9/24/2005
This seems a little immoral.
humhallelujah chapter 3 . 9/24/2005
Interesting, but still fun to read. Especially cause I've read a whole bunch of these stories, and if I haven't, I go read them. More reading material, yay!
Trouble Kelp chapter 3 . 9/23/2005
You're story is interesting... but you are sure authors aren't offended by it? It would be oh so mean to laugh at people if they minded. (Don't ask... weird sense of morality)Please update soon.
Trouble Kelp chapter 2 . 9/23/2005
Very funny. I love your story. As long as the authors don't mind... if they do it's kind of mean, but it is funny, and interesting.
Jamie Love chapter 3 . 9/23/2005
What? You killed me? How could you? I thought you liked me!

*Looks at originals*

On second thought, thank you so very much for killing me! There is no way I could survive with THEM!

You did a very nice job. The originals you did kinda badly, but I still thought it was good. Oh, and Alicia, you might wanna actually read Family Secrets and School Project.

Anyways, I really liked it. You played me very well. (If you hadnt, I would feel very insulted because we have known eachother for over ten years.)

Update!
Ladyfirehair yes it is I chapter 2 . 9/23/2005
*pouts as Alex informs her she cant go on computer and then quickly runs to it when he leaves the room*

Reviewers, take revenge on Foaly the stupid stupid centaur! Save Me! I need my computer!

*sqeaks as Alex re-enters the room only in ruby silk boxer shorts*

ya know what. never mind. dont save me. and someone send Foaly a thank you card

*grins cheekily, grabs Alex's hand and runs out the door (into the bedroom hint hint nudge nudge)
Weirdo Gal chapter 2 . 9/23/2005
You're story rox!
ArtysSexKitten chapter 2 . 9/22/2005
Awwe no fair. *still trying to get out of her straight jacket* I'm in a crazy house... *pout* Great chapter. I can't remember if I've read those stories... (bad memory) but it was SO funny. Can't wait until the next chapter. *gets free* ... I'M FREE! HA! *Grabs Artemis* Hee hee. *Stuff him into her room and locks the door* Now then... to get my revenge on Mulch. (chases after him with a baseball bat) UPDATE!
humhallelujah chapter 2 . 9/22/2005
Alex was funny. Very funny. Nicely done!