Reviews for My Sunshine
Heart's Door chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Aw. Poor Hatori! *cries*

Beautifully written. In my opinion, you perfectfully captured how Hatori felt about Kana. I especially liked the song you picked to go with the song and how you tied it in with the story.

Please continue to write Furuba fanfics!
le Phantomet chapter 2 . 8/18/2006
*sniff* That was ao well written! It made me sad... Htank you for your wonderful work!
Grievous daydreamer chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
o SO cute! LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Ruusei chapter 2 . 5/30/2006
I cried when I read this! It was really beautiful. I didn't think that this song could be so sad, but the way you wrote this piece it was.
Black Wings chapter 2 . 5/22/2006
Man, you write a good angst. The tears were welling up in my eyes around the "crying into the nothingness" part. So sad. Though I'm sure Mayu would willingly be the his shoulder to cry on.
UnspokenDreams chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
That was so paralyzingly sweet. Wow, I really love the KanaxHatori pairing. They were meant for each other and that's that! I believe in my heart, through some miraculous way that Natsuki Takaya has failed to mention, that they'll get back together man! It's a nice thought isn't it? Anyway great story!
Yoru chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Aw! I love this story so much!

It's so wonderful how you took a song that most would consider is meant just for children and showed (what I think) to be the true meaning of it. a little more for older ppl. It can still be for kids, the message behind the song applies to everyone, but the importance of the song is a little more understood by adults... does anyone out there not think I'm crazy? Anyway, real nice fic! it touched me to no end!T.T
Ruusei chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
This was a really nice story! It's unique because it wasn't just winter/spring stuff, and also really beautiful. Their relationship is sad because of the ending, but I really like seeing how people imagine how it was.
BrOkEn-WiNgZ chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Aw! that is so cute, anbd so sad at rthe same time.
Malachite Iris chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Aw...that was sadly cute...I was going to write a one-shot sort of like this, but with a different 'sun-based' song...That wouldn't tick you off if I did, would it? Anyways, I really liked it. Nice job.
HiddenPortrait chapter 1 . 9/17/2005