Reviews for She's Having My Baby
always-hm chapter 14 . 6/1
Thank you for this fic ! it's just amazing !
Yol chapter 14 . 3/15
I found this story and in two days read the whole story. Truly amazing for a second attempt in writing. It was so perfect and am glad was able to fine your stories. I had '"The Life He Left Behind", in my favorite list of stories in my library and had reread it again.
I know that was written like 10 years ago, so started to search for more stories by you and was so happy I found this one. I don't know if you are stil writing, just thought I'd leave you a review to let you know that your stories are still very good, and gives me my alone time to enjoy. Thanks again for sharing this on this website. Will definitely look into your other stories, added you to my favorite list.
Tamolino chapter 14 . 11/16/2014
Awwwww! What a great story. Thank you so much for sharing!
Tamolino chapter 8 . 11/16/2014
I am so crying right now. So beautiful :)
The Burning Heart chapter 14 . 8/16/2014
Cute little story. Thank you.
Jack M. Kaiser chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Great fic! You're a very talented writer and I'd love to read more from you. The only problem that I really had with it is that you have Reynolds as a Marine, he was Air Force. Sorry if that sounded mean as that wasn't my intention. Again, great fic and PLEASE keep writing!
alicewiggles chapter 14 . 1/8/2014
awwwww
Rosio chapter 14 . 12/19/2013
Fantastic: you got the the essence of jack o'neill

You made my day full of joy. Thannnnnnk you
samJackforever chapter 14 . 12/18/2013
Aww so cute I loved the ending and the surprise announcement

P.s Gracie Lou is adorable she totally takes after jack with a little hint of Sam

Aww
wonderwoman1970 chapter 9 . 7/15/2013
Dad ! love Jacob.
wonderwoman1970 chapter 4 . 7/14/2013
every time he uses the word sweet reminds me of a kid getting his first cool bike or in this day an age an iphone or ipod haha
wonderwoman1970 chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
ahh we all need a Jack in our lives, just his personality alone would make the day shine brighter lol love the way writers like you capture that essence that is all and only Jack I am just re-reading the story couldn't resist.
wonderwoman1970 chapter 14 . 4/18/2013
Excellent... brilliant...loved it all. Great story.
wonderwoman1970 chapter 8 . 4/18/2013
oh thank God I was so worried there for a minute this is an awesome story thus far.
wonderwoman1970 chapter 5 . 4/14/2013