Reviews for She's Having My Baby
alicewiggles chapter 14 . 1/8
awwwww
Rosio chapter 14 . 12/19/2013
Fantastic: you got the the essence of jack o'neill

You made my day full of joy. Thannnnnnk you
samJackforever chapter 14 . 12/18/2013
Aww so cute I loved the ending and the surprise announcement

P.s Gracie Lou is adorable she totally takes after jack with a little hint of Sam

Aww
wonderwoman1970 chapter 9 . 7/15/2013
Dad ! love Jacob.
wonderwoman1970 chapter 4 . 7/14/2013
every time he uses the word sweet reminds me of a kid getting his first cool bike or in this day an age an iphone or ipod haha
wonderwoman1970 chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
ahh we all need a Jack in our lives, just his personality alone would make the day shine brighter lol love the way writers like you capture that essence that is all and only Jack I am just re-reading the story couldn't resist.
wonderwoman1970 chapter 14 . 4/18/2013
Excellent... brilliant...loved it all. Great story.
wonderwoman1970 chapter 8 . 4/18/2013
oh thank God I was so worried there for a minute this is an awesome story thus far.
wonderwoman1970 chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
yesssss woohoo
wonderwoman1970 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
omg woohoo I love it when this happens great start
Edwina chapter 14 . 4/8/2013
I loved it really really loved and I'm so happy I got to read all the chapters in one go. I only discovered fanfics a few weeks ago and I'm amaze at how good some if the stories are but kudos to you, this one is one of the best ones.
Myrella chapter 14 . 4/8/2013
I've been watching the stargate series for the first time on amazon prime. I've completely fell in love with the series and the relationship between Carter and O'Neil. I'm finally on season 5 and have been quite disappointed with the lack in progress in their relationship. In conversation with my husband I mentioned that I didn't care to keep watching the series if they truly do not end up together. Being the "Pride and Rejudice" novelist and romantic type I declared to put my feelings to ease. So I googled. I was even more disappointed that the writers did not appear to take advantage of the opportunity to lure more female audiences. Anyway, I was beside myself when I began reading your story. It put my romantic feelings at ease and I am incredibly satisfied with every sentence! You have an amazing talent and hope you keep writing! THANK YOU very much!
StargateHeroes chapter 14 . 7/18/2012
Aww, great story!
Aerinn chapter 14 . 6/20/2012
Psh. What a crappy story.
m lund mmlundxyahoo.com chapter 14 . 8/3/2011
wow, very intence, this is my first time reading this story, i just finished. powerful. i really enjoyed it. i have been a Jack and sam fan from the moment she walked into briefing room. i will go looking for more of your stories. looking forward to reading them all... thank you for sharing your talent!