Reviews for Sword Madness
In Memory Of Yesterday chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
It was hilarious!
Ceilo chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
lol, 'they'd all beat each other bloody in a great show of family love'. well that certainly explains Sesshomaru's actions.

'It can blow things up, shoot things back at the enemy, shatter barriers, shoot spears, and suck things up, but I'm not sure it's being all it can be.' now that pretty much sums up the whole series!
Blah chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
sword madness ;P now ther's one I haven't heard b4. kudos to u and myouga-san _;
Tlas chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
girly looks and "swor madness..."...it's brilliant, all of it. Really _
Killshea KavaniCandelabra chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
...

ahahahhaa/...

This was kinda pointless, wasn't it? :) he's downright girly! ./... yep, that he is ...
Thoughts13 chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Very funny
The-world-needs-peace chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Huh, interesting backgrounds. That's true though, Sesshomaru 'can' use it as a weapon. #shields self from various luaghter# I'm serious! Look at their first fight! You'll see I'm right!
scrawling purple ink chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
guys, if you wanna be upt o date, go to they have free manga scans. which is probably illegal..hehe.._

no, they're not real characters as far as i know, but byakuya is, and he's a bit like kagura only in that he stalks sesshomaru and flies around on things that don't fly. like feathers and paper cranes.
Vantrika chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
Oh, bravo! Bravo!

"...even Sayaka did, an se thougt they were plotting against 'er..."

Maybe all these relatives were introduced later in the series (which I doubt), but, as far as I'm concerned, you've done an excellent job with the bizarre lineage.

You. Are. Teh awesomeness.
Ellie chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
I looked up 'resistentialism'.. damn, you learn something new everyday. IT'S SO TRUE!
Acey Camui chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
LMAO! This was f'n hilarious! I LOVED it! Very well-written! I will never look at Totosai and Myouga the same way again! hahaha!
unheard screams chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
lol. i love totosai. hes the best, man. You should make a fic where they tell sesshoumaru to his face how girly he is. that would be FUNNY.
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
LOL! 'Spooning a flea' considering the characters, it's not as werid as it could've been. Especiall their talk about Sesshoumaru and his fluff
Aseret Kitsune chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
lol. another hilarious one!
Qem chapter 1 . 9/17/2005