Reviews for Disbelieved
santsi chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Awesome! Love it!
RandomTigerz chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I'd have thought they would need to restrain Sessomaru with miko-powered chains and lots of pointy swords to keep him from ripping Miroku's hands off after going after Rin.
Sunruner chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Laughed out loud and I haven't done that for a fic in a LONG time. Best part of me was the paragraph describing Kagura, Sesshoumaru, Rin (and Sesshoumaru again) and Jaken xD

Absolutely loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
xD Ah, Miroku; for some reason, no one ever believes you.

I really love the way you write Sesshoumaru! You make him just the right combination of Deadpan Snarker and cool, cold badass. It makes him hysterical and believable.

Funny little tale of Miroku's wandering hands. Bravo!
Natasha Hyatt chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
I laughed too much at Miroku groping Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru getting pissy because Miroku groped Rin.

No one is safe.

Then again, not everyone wants to be.
Sesshys only girls chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
GROPE ME GROPE ME!

ahem. yeah. good story.

hoshi and tsuki
Miss. Miyazawa chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Hahahahaha! This was hilarious! Poor Miroku can't control his hands.
sweet-impact chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
lol luv it.. funnier than i thought!
icy roses chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
"...and Sesshoumaru, who didn't seem to find it worthy of response, and Rin, and Sesshoumaru *did* think that was worth a response..."

lol! i laughed out loud for that one. original fic. i like it. yeah, you go Kaede!
Killshea KavaniCandelabra chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
...

*snickers*
Weaver.Of.Strange.Tales chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
That was a cute and funny short story. I like it a lot, and I most of the time I don't like to read really long fics either so this one is pretty good in my book.
nowayjoseeeeee chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
-cracks up- Poor, porr Miroku... Although he can grope me anytime. n.n
Amara Anon chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
lol, Go Miroku. I knew Kaede wasn't as innocent as she seemed. Big girls can have fun too. ;)
Lou chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
*is so beyond disturbed* o_O

So, naturally, I love this one, too. *extreme huggles* We all love that Miroku-sama...
Thoughts13 chapter 1 . 1/30/2006