Reviews for Why No One Gets an 'A' in Physics
V chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
I really hate that ffdotnet messed up so many fics. Thats why chunks of dialogue are missing now, right? Ugh. I got the gist of it though and like your other fics it was still great!
Soten-ni-zase chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
rofl what XD
santsi chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Hahahahahaha... Bahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Hahahaha...heh... Oh man. Wonderful.
0041523 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Well... that explains my near fail physics grade...
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
lol!
Ceilo chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
sesshomaru in a suit...(drools...) ahem, yeah, well, good story again! very funny! i love the womanizing Inu no taisho. who knew Kagome's mum was such a flirt? lol
Natasha Hyatt chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Hey, a story with an Inu/Kag pairing! Haven't seen many of those in your fic.

Sesshoumaru-sensei in a suit? My physics teacher doesn't even wear a suit. He does have the white hair, though, but it's nowhere near as long. And it's due to age.

Wonder if Inuyasha and Kagome telling their parents that they are so totally together would stop the Inu no Taishou and Mrs. Higurashi-the parents wouldn't want to traumatize their children with a pseudo-incestual relationship, would they?

... would they?
Sesshomaru is Fluffy Evil chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
hahahahaha, i like it, but you should write a sequel it sounds uncomplete for some reason! hm...anyways i like it!
Sorceress of Dreams chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Womaniser... That's all I have to say.

Except that this was pretty funny. Physics teacher. Lol

Sorceress
vucizalis chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Love the second last line: "Too bad I'm going to be Seshoumaru's sister too." Totally awesome and original.
Random chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
You are just so damn good at these one-shots.
FlamingRedFox chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
*blinks* Poor Kagome and Inuyasha. To be in love and possibly related! . Ah the joys of having single parents! XP

And I just LOVE the way you write Sessy-sama! XD

Wonderful wonder fic! I very much luff it!

Sincerely,

~FlamingRedFox

~.
Alisha chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
I loved it really weard though
BladesoftheValkyrie chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Hehe, the second to last line is my favourite. *giggles*
Almandine-Azaleea chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Utterly hilarious! Saved up 50 years for a car...and Mrs Higurashi is so funny "You poor dear!" indeed!

Truly wildly funny story!