Reviews for Luffy Can't Speak
its a great story
animal freak17 chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
UPDATE CRAZY PERSONE!
Hedgehog B. Rebecca chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Please post more chappies of this story. :P I want to know what happens.
Organization 13 Members 0 chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
o, keep going, i don't see why you haven't done more on this, unless you are muse-less at the moment fo rthis story. but i like it so far, along with your other one shots, they're cute and lovely. i hope you write more of this and other one shots!
Akisame chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
The note and the thought of Zoro sitting there mumbling all that weird stuff is really amusing XD

Yay for ZoLu!~ Can't wait to read s'more
Fold39Crane chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
I suppose you got some things to change in this story...especially in the first paragraph. You seem to cut off too early in sentences. Anyway, you got some pretty eager readers to feed so get to it.

F39C
Some Girl101 chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
It's great so far~

And I'd be happy with either a Zoro X Luffy or Shanks X Luffy paring!
yo wuz up chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
can't wait fort he next chapter love shanks and luffy
Kagome chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Ok..I have to admit I am curious. You ain't dead darling are you? Pairing...Hmm.. Possible Yaoi? I like the sound of that! If anything Shanks/Luffy. Why? Well for some strange reason... I haven't found a story with that pairing yet, at all! At least not a good written one! So God please. *clings to you* Give me the honors! O_O

Love,

Kagome (A.K.A. The Flamer Killer ~Will give your flamers hell to pay! XD~ Also, RSG ~Retired for the Time Being~, and SinMortis from DA (( w . deviantart . com minus the spaces)) )
Zombi-chan chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
and you stopped it? WRite more person! Over and out!
Zewy chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Hai! Soo good! Luffy is soo cute and dumb(?)! XD

The only thing that I didn't like where the text in the begning.. Is was too much, and I would have like you to split it up in piece..hm.. haha, that sounded weird.. ' anyway I like everything after that! And I hope Usoppu will be in next chapter.. he is my favirite charcter.. :D

anyway, keep up the good work!
katemix chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Woah. What happens next? what, what?
Kayla chapter 1 . 3/28/2006