Reviews for Sour Grapes

compleatly captured their essence

shuro's love without understanding

not knowing who he is

his serch for himself

and denial that he is serching

mine's craving for knowladge that drives her in everything

and poor isaku

born only to die

he shows what happens when we try to play god

his mind is amasing to think about

how everything influences him spacificly

is he really evil?

im going to take your shades of truth

it is something that is compleatly true yet under apreciated
angel ascendant chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
very interesting. I think my favorite section is Mine's. Actually, my opinion is that Izaku's expose is mure revealing and strikes a truer chord with my perception of him; however, the end of Mine's expose where you tie her fundamental driving force into her priorities in the main plot grabbed my attention and held it. That was the point when I got hooked. So that's why I like that section the best. Plus I agree with much of how you portrayed her basic personality. Izaku's main trait, that he doesn't understand anything but fear, also rang true for me; after all, his emotional state remains very childlike throughout ES, and he reacts much as an increasingly desparate, out of control, lonely, and finally scared, child would, I think. Shuro's part was interesting, in that I'd never looked at his character from that perspective before. It gives his actons and journey a surprising twist of flavor. I'll be thinking about that take on him now, thanks to your story. Thanks for writing this!
your knight in tinfoil armor chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
I love Izaku's, the 'protective fear' part... I've only started reading recently and I've been wondering if they comunicated in some form. XD

~Jack
Crazy Sardines chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Good job. Overall, it was a good read. Loved every part of it. Matches well with the feel of ES.
Sorceress Pluto chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
great job capturing some of their psychology and mentality.