Reviews for Se7en
Follow Miss Padasexy chapter 7 . 7/19/2014
I really loved all the possibilities you gave us with these drabbles. So powerful, so clever! My favorites were the 3 last ones. We can imagine so many things after reading it all! Congrats. And thanks for the new perspectives you showed us. And sorry for the bad English - if that's the case.- It's not my native language.
nulblank000 chapter 7 . 8/2/2011
Dude this was awesome :D well writen, well thought out and damn interesting keep up da good work :D :D :D :D :D
Teyerin chapter 7 . 8/3/2009
Impressive collection of shorts - powerful points to ponder; each voice was distinct. Length was perfect.
Rose that Blooms in Secret chapter 7 . 1/17/2009
No! Mills should not become the next Herald! If he did his suffering would be in vain. He should realize that there is a much better way to fight evil, and that it is with goodness. I was, however, particulary taken with institutionalized, version 2. That is how it should be, but it was very interesting to see what could have happened to Mills after you see him in the cop's car. Good Job!
Dee chapter 7 . 10/15/2007
I think "Set Free - Version 3" was by far the best one.
Are We Human chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
very sad, definitely not the sort of thing you'd seen in a movie like seven! i love it. it's so sad and you imagine the setting as you read it. i feel so sorry for brad's character. but john doe got what he deserved.

great story!
SkekDom chapter 7 . 12/8/2006
I really like how you've completed this lamentably short work- though how you could've made it any longer is a mystery to all, but it would've been nice.

Nevertheless, I particularly liked the chilling final chapter, because it reminds me of Saw (Which was inspired by Se7en, incidentally) in which the only survivor of the "herald's" deadly games (in Se7en, it's Mills, in Saw, it's Amanda Young)becomes apprentice to the herald.

I'm not sure if Mills would ever be able to eclipse John Doe in sheer flair, but it's an interesting idea.
Bernarde chapter 7 . 7/25/2006
Set Free Version 3. You should really do a fanfic on that. If you don't, I will. xP (Jk!) That's all I need to say.

(Freaking awesome!)
Kitsune Karasu chapter 7 . 7/16/2006
I think you should continue Set Free Version 3...I think it would make an interesting fanfic...
fivetail chapter 7 . 4/17/2006
Wow, I loveed the third and last ones! Se7en's one of my favourite movies of ALL TIME, and those are really good epilogue ideas! Props!
Christopher McCloud chapter 7 . 3/10/2006
Wow, very interesting perceptions of the movie! Yikes, not sure I like the last one, or the suicide one! Though they're all well-written, and that last one makes the most sense really.
Shakes chapter 7 . 12/28/2005
Interesting way to work out possible endings; especially using the most suprising ending as the last one. However, IMHO it would have been better if the chapters had been a little longer; just to capture the feel of the scenery better. In a nutshell, I liked this one ;-) Keep goin'!
Little angel chapter 7 . 11/13/2005
Great fic, Vashy. Not only I love Brad Pitt 'cause he's a wicked author, but I liked da movie (Se7en) very, very much. Hope you will continue with much longer chapters, but since everyone tells you that and sînce I bet you understood what we all meant, I'm just gonna tell ya that ya story is super great and that am longing to read what's gonna happen to Mills next. *Brad 4 ever* Kiss, Angeline (to be continued lol)
Angie Darling chapter 3 . 11/13/2005
My gosh, when I saw that somebody had written a fic on Se7en... It gave me goosebumps! I saw that creepy movie two times, and I bet you have pretty dark ideas to write something based on THAT movie. Your chapters are damn too short and quite strange, I didn't read them throughfully but I could see that you mainly talk about what happened at the end of the film. C'mon, write new things, like a brand new Se7en 2, c'mon! I wanna see creepy elements, suspens etc. C'mon! :D
Darkbutterfly376 chapter 7 . 10/5/2005
It's too short !

I love this idea cause at the end of the film I wondered what could happen to Mills... But I'm sad to read so chorts chapter. Your ideas are really good, why don't you write a full story ?

Congratulations for this wonderful fic !

(sorry for mistakes but I'm french and don't speak english very well...)

Derk Butterfly