Reviews for Zim's Big Mistake
a fanfictioner chapter 16 . 9/8/2013
awwwwww I loved it even if it wasn't yours!
CheeseLeWeese chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
AAAAH! U I'm glad that it turned out to a Happy End!

This... This was just TOO cute qwq

Good job
ms.Clair K Ookami chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
lol
Sabrina Bane invader Bri chapter 16 . 1/29/2011
Ummm. This is celery. *Waits a few minutes.* Ooooooooooowwwwwww! That hurt! My reflexs are slowy, I fell in a puddle. I hurt, alot. *Hangs head. Then looks back up.* Hey, I really like this though. I am writing somthing similar. Only, it isn't magenta, I'm the unlucky smeet. As for Zim, and Dib, very afraid to go near them again. Okay, I'm gonna go sit an a corner, and wait for the tallest to try to contact me, so I can flip them off, and cruse at them in Irkin and Earthin. FUN RIGHT! I hate them, I don't know why, but I do. Stupid teenaged earth hormiones. They mess with my young old-smeet mind. (Teen in Irkin years to. Considered a teenaged smeet. I ran away.) *knocking on door.* Hey! Who's that.

...

I DON'T CARE! I HATE YOU BOTH! TALLEST OR NOT I AM NOT AFRAID TO FRY YOUR ASSES WITH MY LAWN GNOMES! GET THE HELL OFF MY PLANET BEFORE I GET REALLY PISSED.
Sabrina Bane. Haveing a moment chapter 13 . 1/29/2011
*Growls out.* Who is this "Nny?" If it happens to be MY homicidal manic, you are screwing with the wrong manic. *Screams out* I HATE PEOPLE! I JUST WANT TO READ MY GOD DAMN STORY! I LIKE THIS ONE! *hiccups* Who empted my bottle. Whered all mah beer go? *wavers back and forth like a depressed, drunk, high, goth-manic-thing. Which was true.* I iz gonna go talks to nail-bunny! YAY!

*to the bunny.* I hadz a looooooong day. People kapt calling me "wacky." I hadz to take out there gutz soz I couldz eats mah taco. RAINBOWS! WEEEEEEE!
SheSheMimi chapter 16 . 6/27/2010
Good story :)
Invader Oceana chapter 13 . 7/16/2009
I just realized this - but Zim definitely is "top" material.
ZaTrIsTheBest chapter 3 . 1/19/2009
you saying dibs a girl or is it supost to be like a buttbaby?
Windup Dollie chapter 16 . 10/24/2008
Wonderfull story!

I'm glad things ended up (more or less) better between Zim and Dib :3
Foxyperv chapter 10 . 7/11/2007
I think that did is a little too much...effeminate, don't take it wrong I really like it but still...
Foxyperv chapter 9 . 7/11/2007
OMG! I LOVE lol
Foxyperv chapter 7 . 7/11/2007
okay, very sad ;.;
Foxyperv chapter 6 . 7/11/2007
sorry but gaz and membrane are kinda OOC Oo
Foxyperv chapter 5 . 7/11/2007
sad but I like it since the tallest are kinda nice and I really think they aren't so bad (example: the beginning of "the invasion of the idiotic brain dog"). I love purple and I saw a few pics of the fic, he's so cute!
Foxyperv chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
that was strange, but interesting I didn't get if the irkens know about reproduction or if it's just the tallest who don't know how it works