Reviews for Makeover
Mistress Of The Macabre chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Nice!
Xeno the Hedgehog chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
That was certainly disturbing. But couldn't she just put one foot on the scale and modulate the pressure that her leg exerted on the platform until it was where it needed to be? or did Jigsaw see that coming as well?
PeacefulWarrior82 chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Man, that was quite good. I would even say fit for the next saw movie.
Sagen Marie chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Mkay...this one i say to simple. You seen you should have made it so there was a block on the scale. Because all she could have done, was Pressed down in the scale until it read the 91.34 lbs she needed. So, you have left yourself open to this. You need to think about every angle. Next time, just make sure that you have gone through every scenario in your mind. But I do applaud you...you have and EXCELLENT Idea for this story. Very grotesque, and exactly the thing that jigsaw would do. . Keep up the good work person. .
rhpsdeadzonefan chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
Whoa! That's flippin creepy dude! It works as a Saw fic though! Keep writing!
iamdaemon chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
Thanks guys for all the good feedback. I really appreciate it.
Xx Soul xX chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
HOLY MOTHER *! Dude that was so awesome! very creative and creepy! It was done extremely well! good job!
Prince Britto chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
Awesome story. Wow... I don't know what I'd do! That would suck so badly. That would probably be one of the worst situations to be in! It scared me... and it takes a lot to scare me! Good job!*thumbs up*
Citizen Complex chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Oh hoho!

Impressive, quite impressive.
1TheScorpion2 chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Dude, that was totally awesome. That must make me sick. I would hate to be put in that type of situation. Nice work, morbid, but nice.
MerXist chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Oh... my... god... that was so gruesome. Just, wow, a real scare I'd say. You did good on explaining it, but the story just sent me shivers.