Reviews for Sleeping Beauty
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 4 . 8/16/2010
aww why don't you update? it's getting good and i want yaoi! please update.
Kyrcat chapter 4 . 12/9/2008
Hahah! Poor Draco! He's like "...wait your guys and Ninjas?" Awesome story so far! xD
Indigo931 chapter 4 . 6/27/2006
Oh c'mon just when it was getting to the good parts...but for the record the image of 2 horny ninjas having a go at it, thats just plan unwanted. Gatto the good parts of Harry and Draco.
djdeb chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
love it
Crystal Jung chapter 4 . 12/26/2005
Yay, this is longer. So harry talked to Draco, and now draco know the truth, are u going to explain what are harry's feelings? I bet he cant stop thinking about draco...he is soo hot! Update soon

XOXOXOXOXOXOOX
Glitter Asylum chapter 4 . 12/25/2005
Very nicely executed. *nods* They'll be lucky if Draco doesn't rip one of their arms off and start whacking them with it.
SugarDevil chapter 3 . 12/23/2005
Poor Draco, there's an akward moment, lol. And yes, Ninja Draco is very hot, just Draco is hot to as you said. I'm looking forward to more of this. Merry Christmas! Heh, maybe I'll update my stuff to, I have a few stories that I never updated b/c of way too much school stuff but now I'm on break (I still have a pshycology project though .
Glitter Asylum chapter 3 . 12/22/2005
EEK! Poor Draco seeing his.."mothers" like that. Though if I were in Draco's place, I wouldn't have minded. .~
Glitter Asylum chapter 2 . 12/21/2005
Not much action in this chapter, but I still liked it. Especially Draco's description! .~
Reese Craven chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
Very nice story! I enjoyed it! When will there be more?

On a side note, you asked for the deleted scene from my story "Obsession". I can't send you this without your email adress. If you'd like to send it to me privatly, my email adress is mariuspretty yahoo . com. Remove the spaces. _ Write me soon, I'd love to hear from you.
SugarDevil chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Aww, it's gotta suck being cursed so young, and then for his parents giving him up to live w/ the ninja's. This story definantly has a twist with it's setting, well and with Sleeping beauty being a boy (I love that it's Draco!), lol. Please update this soon

lots of love

Kris
Glitter Asylum chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
This was good!
embyr81788 chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
I like the idea of changing the fairy godmothers into ninjas. :) It's more exciting that way.