Reviews for The Hot Date
Goomba chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Well that was a nice change to everything else around here. A little foolish, a little girlish crush and a little pathetic but not bad either. It's a 50/50.

Thanks for sharing, Jen
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
That's funny! LOL! Very interesting..I figured out it was a video game set.
Fishy Rainboots chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Hilarious. Though I was a little disturbed for a while there. Excellently written. I love the plot twist.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
LOL, that was cute
Delka chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
:) Thanks
Litha M chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Seems so very like these two. Elizabeth assuming John is doing something outside the expected spectrum and John with his football. I love it! You MUST write more.
Chance2 chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Funny! Hilarious-and I really needed the laugh. So thanks for the light moment!
Gwenhwyfar1984 chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
This was good. You did the inuendos really well. Sadly I knew what they were really talking about the whole time, thanks to my uncle.
Hazeydream chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
A very funny fic! My parents were like - "What you laughing at?" "Nothing!" Hee hee. You did the orgy inuendos very well! I could totally see Weir's reaction to them. Well Done!
Liars.and.Quitters chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
I was thinking the same thing Elizabeth was. lol. Thank goodness it was only Madden.
SGAngeL chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
ROFL :-D that was funny. Great story!
Miran Anders chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Nice! I had a feeling... but at the same time, you managed to make their comments work so well for both possibilities that it actually made sense for Elizabeth to wonder. Nice job! Thanks - Miran
Belisse chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Oh... dirty, dirty minds! LOL, good one, I laughed so much whe Elizabeth evesdrop on Rodney and John. Good Job!