Reviews for The Big Twist
Crunkn8r82 chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
I just read this story in its entirety and I can't tell you how much I enjoyed it! I have to admit at times it was frustrating to read Kendall and Zach going back and forth with each other. I thought I was witnessing the finals at US Open or something. But that's beside the point. There are bits and pieces of this story that are going to stay with me for a long time. Shep... I mean Ryan was actually playing nice in this story... I know that's just your imagination running away with you but seriously... I think we should contact ABC and have you write that character becuase right now he's being a jackass. Erica... well she was Erica. Greenlee... see comment about Shep. ;) And now for my favorites! Kendall going after Zach in Thailand. Zach dreaming about his daughter. Kendall being in prison and rescued by some of our favorite past characters from GH! Frisco, Anna, and Sean! I loved how you incorporated them! Zach being in the hospital and Kendall realizing that she loves him. I love how you pegged our girl. Perfect. Kendall kissing Zach while he was in the hospital, Zach kissing her back. I had butterflies in my stomach. Kendall and Zach's flashback to their 'torrid sex' on the desk. I was getting all sorts of hot flashes with that one. Zach thinking Kendall wanted Ryan, Kendall thinking Zach really wanted a divorce. You're a master you know that? It was fabulous to read their insecurites about each other. And finally... the moment I was waiting for between Mr. and Mrs. Zach Slater? Their confessions of love for each other. Sigh. But the cherry on the Slater Sundae? Zach reading "Pat the Bunny" to his little girl. Perfect. Simply perfect.
Caren H chapter 16 . 11/15/2005
Wonderful story. Though, I'm sad its over. I hope to read more fabulous stories from you.
Raerae21 chapter 16 . 11/13/2005
Amazing. We could use you as a writer on the show! I'm actually kind of sad to see this story finished though.

Paperwaster chapter 16 . 11/13/2005
I finally have the opportunity to tell you how much I admire your work. I am a member over and the Zach and Kendall message board and love your Zach Slater video. I downloaded your slideshow and then just had to read the fic. You didn't disappoint. I like your reconcillation so much better than the one I wrote. Hope you had a great time at SSW. Keep creating, I'm looking forward to seeing what you do next.

Paperwaster
britney123 chapter 16 . 11/10/2005
great story! i really enjoyed it. write some more zendall fanfiction soon!
Sagittarius 77 chapter 16 . 11/10/2005
I loved Emeraldax. It was a beautiful and well written story. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
Richiey chapter 16 . 11/10/2005
Great ending. Thank you!
IntotheNight chapter 16 . 11/10/2005
Em, you did great, sweetie! Fantastic story, and a wonderful ending. I can't wait to see the slideshow, that song has always been a big anthem of mine :))

I sincerely hope this is not your LAST Zen story, you're way too good at it!
Ann chapter 16 . 11/10/2005
Aw Em, you did it to me again! I loved the second twist. Zach so needs a baby girl to spoil as much as he's gonna spoil Kendall as soon as she lets him!

As always I loved your story.

Ann
Serrena chapter 16 . 11/10/2005
Very good story, I do wish you wouldnt of ended it just yet :(

But I enjoyed it very much
Sagittarius 77 chapter 15 . 11/9/2005
You're an amazing writer and I am thoroughly enjoying this story. Thank you for the flash back it was great and I can't wait for more.
Serrena chapter 15 . 11/9/2005
oh that was so great, started to choke me up

Update soon
EKB chapter 15 . 11/8/2005
Great chapter.. the last few have been awesome. You are a gifted writer with such a talent of drawing in a reader. I am so HOOKED... looking foward to the next installments!
britney123 chapter 14 . 11/8/2005
great chapters. i can't wait for an update.
Raerae21 chapter 14 . 11/8/2005
Office Zex is my favorite. I think I need a cold shower now...