Reviews for When Love Betrays
Guest chapter 12 . 5/6/2017
This is the best GG story I have ever read! I'm totally in love with it! I can't even say anything else about it! I'm seriously at a loss for words, just from a story!
Tess chapter 11 . 4/25/2016
Dear lord this was amazing! I'm a new GG fan (I only started watching it for the first time this year) and holy crap that anticipation, I physically felt it! Amazing work.
FuzzBucket chapter 12 . 10/2/2012
I wish there was more! What a neat idea for them to be in a play, I really enjoyed it.
bob chapter 4 . 3/20/2012
ruined the story for me.
Freakytiky chapter 12 . 2/13/2010
I have read many many many GG fanfics but I can't quite think of any that compare to this one right now. Seriously I don't know why it took me three or four years to get to this fic, but I sure am glad that I saved it for now! To a fellow Montreal-ian (and Chicago-ian... I used to live there too!), thank you so much for writing what seems to be a well thought out and excellently planned story. It is evident that you spent time and put your hearts into this story, and your amazing writing talents only make the fanfic better. Luke et Lorelai seraient tres fieres!

Although there are way too many points in the story that I love, I can't point even 1/4 of them out in this review. So, here are several things that elicited a strong response from me, the reader, while I was reading the story (and I just want to mention that I'm not an emotional person by any means, but this fanfic had me riding the wildest emotional roller coaster): first, when Luke makes the harsh comment to Lorelai at Mike's Tavern regarding Doug, I was so inraptured in the plot that a strong pang of pain shot through my stomach. There were actually many moments where I got the same feeling, but with sexual tension, frustration, jealousy, and anger instead of pain. I also wanted to point out how you were able to completely capture the intensity of Luke and Lorelai's changing emotions. I mean, yeah, they may have been attracted to each other for a long time before season four, but there emotions for one another certainly did change when they were about to get together in a more intimate way. Until I read When Love Betrays, I hadn't yet read a fic that had addressed L and L's novel feelings quite like you did. Not only did you acknowledge that a huge change was here taking place in the characters, but you also took us through the ups, the downs, and the obstacles that stood in Luke and Lorelai's ways. I really enjoyed reading about what they were feeling and also about what they were thinking. All in all, I would rate this story a 99/100. The one point missing from the rating stemmed from the fact that there were some minor grammatical errors that could easily be fixed.

J'espere que vous aurez la chance de lire ce "review" et de voir comment j'ai vraiment aime cette histoire. Je ne peux pas vous dire comment j'etais decue de cliquer sur votre "profile" et de voir que vous avez seulemet ecrit une histoire. Je vais surement lire les autres fanfics que vous aves ecrit avec vos amis. Haha I just realized I hope you can read French but anyways I just want to thank you so so much for this AMAZING fanfic!
ThatxGirlxThere chapter 12 . 10/2/2009
Wow! I can't even describe how much I loved this story. It has to be one of the best stories, if not the best, that I've ever read on here. And I have loved a lot of stories on here, so don't think that my comment means nothing. I wish that I could point out favorite parts but it's too hard to. I really loved the actual performance. I'm glad that you made it as long as you did. As crazy as this sounds, I'm actually glad that you made them wait to kiss. At a couple of points though, I was really disappointed that they didn't. I think it was better for some reason for it to happen during the performance though. Okay, I'll stop rambling now. I loved the ending of the story. It was really sweet but funny at the same time. The whole "Was it yours or Kyle's" was funny. I figured that's what she meant before in the chapter. Great job overall though. I'd keep saying things but the review would just on forever. I really hope that you decide to post another L/L story since you are amazing at writing about them. :D

~Kali
destiny062 chapter 12 . 3/31/2009
heya, just found this story, and thought i'd drop you a line to say that this story was definitely different to others i have read, but a really good different though!

keep writing!

"FanFiction is a really great distraction from the sometimes harshness of reality."- destiny062
Nikkiegf chapter 12 . 1/27/2009
wow, i loved this story so much, one of my favorite on :)
girl chapter 11 . 1/12/2009
I definitly think that was the best GG fic I've ever read, on my way to read more from you hopefully!
Courtney chapter 9 . 1/3/2009
This story is awesome! But, in Chapter 9, when Luke's arms were full of food, I thought it said blood at first, and I was freaking out!
Sutton07 chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Interesting concept on Lorelai being in a play with Luke's best friend from high school. Would have liked to read Luke a little more jealous Lorelai being interested in Doug but I guess that will come in the next chapter. Nice read interested to see how this develops...
Jeremy Shane chapter 12 . 12/4/2008