Reviews for Don't Look Back
Ashelin93 chapter 4 . 8/28/2008
I cannot even put into words how much I enjoyed reading this story. It was very well written and extremely heartfelt. I could tell, when reading it, that you are a very devoted fan of the series and it most definately shines through in this piece of work. I loved the first two chapters, and thought that you did a very good job depicting the relationships between the characters. In most 'Meg returns home' stories people just forgive her right away, which I find unrealistic. But in this, you did a great job making everything seem real.

When I read the final chapter, I honestly cried. It was so beautifully done. The sum-up of what became of the Pryors and the Walkers was amazing. I liked that not everything turned out so unbearably wonderful. There was death and sorrow mixed in with the happiness that Meg finally achieved in life. The balance was perfect. I really started choking up when Meg began talking about how everyone moved away from Philidelphia to continue the saga of their lives. It just makes you go back and think about the whole family together, when Meg and JJ were still back in high school. Very touching. And the part about Meg driving past her old house and remebering her teenage years with her family, the Walkers, Jimmy, Michael, Chris, and American Bandstand - it just killed me.

You did such an amazing job with this story, and I just wanted you to know how happy I am to finally find an AD story worth reading. Thank you, because you have truly written a great work for other fans of this amazing series to read and enjoy.

P.S. Sorry to have written such a long review, but I felt that I needed to.
Beth Pryor chapter 4 . 11/15/2005
This was a really interesting perspective and great way to end the series. I do disagree with you in one aspect, though. I don't think that Beth would have been so critical of Meg when she came home. Sure, Meg upset everyone and the family disowned her, but Beth went through the exact same thing when she decided to keep her baby. I think she would have been a little more understanding.
Lunatic Lorenzio chapter 4 . 9/18/2005
although im a chris fan, and havent actually seen all of season three but i thought you handled this really well. i really thought that this was an excellent story and that all the pain was handled really well. congrats.
Tessie26 chapter 4 . 9/18/2005
Wow, this was unimaginably great. I've been wishing for a story like this ever since the series ended, and this was an answer to my prayers. You've gotten all the characters down perfectly, and I loved how you changed scenes by the sound of someones voice, as in the show. Most of all, I loved the epilouge at the end, because it showed how each life ended up. This was a great tribute to the show that gave us all the hope that the dream will live forever. I hope you consider writing more American Dreams stories, It'd be a waste not to. I think you'd be particularly goos writing a JJ\Beth story, because you really wrote them well. Truly, thsi gave me a sense of warmth inside, and I no longer have to wonder where the Pryor lives went beyond season three.

Thank You.