Reviews for Double Identities
StrawberryWhiteHorse chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
I just wanna say.. continue please _
Miyu Nanami chapter 9 . 10/27/2013
Hi :) I really hope that you would continue this story
Hahaha I don't know whether Athrun is considered faithful or not XD
But at least he loves both sides of Cagalli
PLEASE PLEASE SO CONTINUE :)
julie chapter 9 . 4/1/2013
oh my god! i'm looking forward tothe next chap
AsuCaga chapter 9 . 6/10/2011
Hey hey~! I love this story, but I just read your profile and you won't continue it anymore since you lost the story. I'm so sad about it...

I hope you can continue it ASAP even if it's kinda different from your previous plan for this story to end.

Please update soon if you already found the note of this story or if you ever think of continuing this story without the note! I support you because I really like this story!

Keep up the good work nee~! XD
XOXO chapter 9 . 6/8/2011
Wow~ Nice story I like it very much! XD

Please update soon, I wanna read the next chapter~! XD

I can't wait to read the next chapter, but because it's a nice story of AsuCaga, I'll wait, so please please please UpDate~! 3 XD
FalconRukichi chapter 9 . 4/21/2011
uh..the story is really best and funny~ but, i'd read that u just lost the story. after all, the story is really interesting! hope one day it's gonna be finish~
Fate Camiswhil chapter 9 . 3/19/2011
how could you? how dare you? ...drop a story as good as this and leave a lot of us hanging on? Argh!

I love this story so much!

finish it! please! (*down on knees*)

for the sake of our love of AsuCaga! (*cries hysterically*)

damn you! if you don't finish this! (*shows a fist*)
Dhevz chapter 9 . 10/3/2010
Pleeeeeeeeaase! Pag update na! TT Ganahan nq mabal-an ang ending! X
AsuCaga RULES chapter 9 . 11/2/2009
r u planning on updating? coz it was great, especially the asucaga moment! dont leave the story uncontinued!
MaLoRaLover chapter 9 . 10/25/2009
LOVE IT
ZalasDinoPants chapter 9 . 10/5/2009
Hey! Is this story on a permernant hiatus? Well, I really love this story and hope you'll update it one day. I'm guessing this would probably make it the 300th review for this story. I really love the way you portray Cagalli with her two sides. Poor Athrun though, sharp as he is, he was fooled by Eulla's presence. Oh what loves does to you. Kira will automatically notice the difference, thanks to twin intuition. I hope Athrun won't feel too betrayed and stuff. Or overwhelmed by her other side of her (which ever it may be. He looks fine with both personalities so far. Hope it stays that way.)

Cheers,

xMari-Kun
stellar chapter 9 . 9/21/2009
ow...what a cute story...it is so interesting and funny as well...so plz upload okies?
hi chapter 9 . 9/14/2009
Please will you write a Luna/Athrun fic? like about 10 words? I know you can make it work! Pretty please?Pretty please?Pretty please?Pretty please?Pretty please?Pretty please?Pretty please?Pretty please?Pretty please?Pretty please?Pretty please?Pretty please?Pretty please?Pretty please?Pretty please?Pretty please?Pretty please?Pretty please?Pretty please?Pretty please?Pretty please?Pretty please?Pretty please?Pretty please?Pretty please?Pretty please?Pretty please?Pretty please?Pretty please?Pretty please?Pretty please?Pretty please?Pretty please?Pretty please?Pretty please?Pretty please?Pretty please?Pretty please?Pretty please?Pretty please?Pretty please?Pretty please?
hi chapter 9 . 9/13/2009
wow! I love the story! it took me AGES to find one like this! update soon please
Latiwings chapter 9 . 8/14/2009
Aww, this story is so cute and so good! I hope you would update ! )