Reviews for And Then There Was Harry
HoneyBear84 chapter 32 . 12/23/2019
Loved it
booksbrainsandanime chapter 32 . 8/10/2019
well. I can't say I like this fic, nor can I claim otherwise. I read the entire thing between the hours of 0000 and 0600 this morning in the midst of a bout of insomnia. I must say that, while this fic is well written and intriguing, it left me very unsatisfied. I can't quite put my finger on it, maybe it's the hasty ending or the swift and illogical changes in character dynamics, but I was left wanting, and more than a little sick to my stomach. You clearly enjoyed putting these characters through gruesome and hellish tortures. The major death you wrote of (which I shall not spoil here) was reminiscent of a psychotic killer fanatic. Gruesome to a fault were your descriptions of the pain inflicted upon poor Harry. But those same descriptions were just lacking enough to compell me to reread whole paragraphs, nearly becoming ill at several parts. Your blase verbage is indicative of someone who doesn't know how harmful certain phrases can be. In future I would appreciate it if you would put more warnings at the beginning of your fics, I'd have liked to avoid the stomachache of the later chapters myself, but I was far too absorbed in the story by that point to simply stop. The Ravenclaw in me would not allow it. As it stands however, your obvious 'what can I do to them next' attitude shows a gruesome need to put characters into horrible situations and I for one will not be reading any more of your work. This fic was well written, I'll say again, but that helps it little in making it not seem like the fanfiction I used to be subjected to. Old fics where preteens wrote horrifying, graphic scenes just to see what they could get away with. I apologize if this review seems harsh, but these are the feelings your story left me with. If this was not your intention then I advise you to reevaluate your writing habits.
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 27 . 8/1/2019
I find your notes taking rape as a joke disgusting and that there is nothing wrong. And I am getting sick of your hehehe crap. With your attitude and your admitted sadistic attitude, you are literally spitting in the faces of rape victims and their families. I have more than one rape or attempted rape victim in my family my grandmother was raped and my mother and I were almost raped but we beat up our attackers. How would you like it if someone in your family was raped would you joke about it. I have family members who would probably beat you for taking and viewing rape as a joke and not viewing it as the crime it really is. So stop joking about rape in your stories and in your comments. You remind me of something I read in a Bible verse for last days prophecy were people start viewing good as evil and evil as good and with what you are saying in your writing you are one of those people. and if you are an atheist then you are a fool. Because our governments around the world know that the God of the Bible is very real but most of its workers won't admit it but others will my own family being one of them. And two of my relatives has some of the highest security clearances. Plus because of my family and who some of my relatives are our phone communications are monitored for our protection for threats against us. Plus off and on over the years I have had a hidden guard watching over me and others in the family because of threats that were made against us. So please really and stop and re-evaluated your attitude and behavior towards things especially your joking attitude toward rape. Because this is not a joking matter it is regarding what has happened to its victims.
kryptonianhallows chapter 22 . 6/18/2018
Wow who would have fucking guessed
TheKnittingTimeLady chapter 1 . 6/4/2018
Just found this story, and I love it!
Guest chapter 24 . 9/4/2017
If you kill off Harry I will find you and then torture you. Love Ya! :P
Gina chapter 28 . 8/5/2017
Found the story at adult-fanfiction dotorg but the quote marks are something else and it makes it hard to read :-(

I'm really hoping Albus dies painfully
Gina chapter 13 . 8/5/2017
You're not supposed to be worthy" wth, I'm so confused now
Gina chapter 11 . 8/5/2017
Not sure if you're still checking up on this one . . .

I like your story very much. Lots to say but don't want to post spoilers.

I do "need" to find the NC-17 version ;-) hpfandom seems to be down, but I'll keep looking
Queenie458 chapter 19 . 4/11/2017
my soul hurts. im actually crying from reading this. what have you done. its a great fic tho
Guest chapter 2 . 1/19/2017
I read a fanfic one time where Harry saved the dursleys from car crash with accidental magic when he was little and that made them realize that magic wasn't so bad and they started treating Harry a lot better, it was pretty cool. I like the ones with nice dursleys
Guest chapter 32 . 11/24/2016
This is a lovey story really liked it except the twisted this like the death of ron , the malfoys and the last that almost made me punk was were severus killed james. But i did in joy his death but i think i imagined it in a much more grafic way because I'm i little psychopathic myself but really loved the story.
evfangirl98 chapter 32 . 6/27/2016
Love it
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 32 . 1/30/2016
Please consider an epilogue or sequel with Harry and Severus's marriage and maybe future children by mpreg or adoption.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/18/2016
In the books and the movies it tells that Severus and Lily were childhood friend and he knew Petunia.