Reviews for And Then There Was Harry

S. Ravenclaw
Kuma Riddle xD chapter 32 . 8/28
Lovely sweet ! :)
MoonWolf chapter 9 . 7/11
I hate Umbrige with a passion.
ZianaSue chapter 32 . 5/2
That was wonderfully written. however, i would have loved it more if i could have read it with the rated r content included, minus the rapes. but all in all i liked the story i will be looking into your other work as well.
Quibbler78 chapter 32 . 4/3
I very much enjoyed this fic!

Just one small concern/plothole towards the end. When Harry confronted Voldemort you said ALL death eaters were there, but they didn't try to stop Harry when he healed V, and they didn't try to stop Severus when he ran up and took Harry away. They aren't mentioned at all.
And later it's mentioned in passing that they had all been captured. How?
It's not a huge problem, just a small sentence saying they all collapsed in a heap after a huge, attention grabbing, pulse of magic would be enough to fix it.

But that's my only quibble. Other than that I have nothing to say other than 'I enjoyed it muchly and am now off to check out your other work'.
Jas Moia chapter 32 . 2/3
I have only one complaint, after finishing this marvelous story. I wish there was more Dumbledore bashing near the end. With a beaters bat. Or a troll's club.
daithi4377 chapter 16 . 8/25/2014
Harry only has a purpose,etc aura I would have figured a golden one or silver at least?
daithi4377 chapter 15 . 8/25/2014
Well that was unexpected and quite different from the usual parseltongue removal.
daithi4377 chapter 14 . 8/25/2014
Km a little surprised at Hermoine as well that she would invade publicly for all to hear Draco's privacy just because she wanted to know...i guess it's true when they say eavesdroppers never hear good of themselves. Her and Ron went on and on about Draco's trust of them...yet she was the first to break the trust and in a really horrible way.
daithi4377 chapter 13 . 8/25/2014
Hmmm someone seems to be having a childish tantrum of " I'm better than you are and I will prove it" lol.
daithi4377 chapter 12 . 8/25/2014
I think Harry is throwing the potions professor for a loop.
daithi4377 chapter 11 . 8/25/2014
I have to hand it to Draco he may be arrogant, selfish and a total prat but he is intelligent and honest.
daithi4377 chapter 10 . 8/25/2014
If he has already been in detention with the toad then why has no one seen his hand land done something?
daithi4377 chapter 9 . 8/25/2014
I'm surprised the toad wasn't there trying to push her way in.
daithi4377 chapter 8 . 8/25/2014
Can we squash the toad and use her for very painful potion ingredients? Her voice is enough to turn anyone into a diabetic just listening to it. Hello the poor kid is twitching and concluding on the floor and she has the nerve to stop Severus from helping and accuses Harry of faking it lol.