Reviews for And Then There Was Harry
Nerdling Queen45 chapter 19 . 4/11
my soul hurts. im actually crying from reading this. what have you done. its a great fic tho
I read a fanfic one time where Harry saved the dursleys from car crash with accidental magic when he was little and that made them realize that magic wasn't so bad and they started treating Harry a lot better, it was pretty cool. I like the ones with nice dursleys
Guest chapter 32 . 11/24/2016
This is a lovey story really liked it except the twisted this like the death of ron , the malfoys and the last that almost made me punk was were severus killed james. But i did in joy his death but i think i imagined it in a much more grafic way because I'm i little psychopathic myself but really loved the story.
evfangirl98 chapter 32 . 6/27/2016
Love it
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 32 . 1/30/2016
Please consider an epilogue or sequel with Harry and Severus's marriage and maybe future children by mpreg or adoption.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/18/2016
In the books and the movies it tells that Severus and Lily were childhood friend and he knew Petunia.
Jen chapter 32 . 1/14/2016
Thanks
sxrxhtxco chapter 9 . 12/22/2015
this ff is very good and u are really good at writing can i just ask what a dismemberment curse is
thanks
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 32 . 12/8/2015
jeje es muy tierno este final :D
gracias por escribirlo :D
7ukjhghfdsfd chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
:o
Guest chapter 2 . 10/21/2015
I just wanted to ask why you made Petunia seem like she did not know her own sister personally.
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 32 . 9/25/2015
loved it

S. Ravenclaw
Tooru Heer chapter 32 . 8/28/2015
Lovely sweet ! :)
MoonWolf chapter 9 . 7/11/2015
I hate Umbrige with a passion.
ZianaSue chapter 32 . 5/2/2015
That was wonderfully written. however, i would have loved it more if i could have read it with the rated r content included, minus the rapes. but all in all i liked the story i will be looking into your other work as well.