Reviews for And Then There Was Harry
evfangirl98 chapter 32 . 6/27
Love it
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 32 . 1/30
Please consider an epilogue or sequel with Harry and Severus's marriage and maybe future children by mpreg or adoption.
In the books and the movies it tells that Severus and Lily were childhood friend and he knew Petunia.
Jen chapter 32 . 1/14
Thanks
sxrxhtxco chapter 9 . 12/22/2015
this ff is very good and u are really good at writing can i just ask what a dismemberment curse is
thanks
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 32 . 12/8/2015
jeje es muy tierno este final :D
gracias por escribirlo :D
SmokinSpirits chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
:o
Guest chapter 2 . 10/21/2015
I just wanted to ask why you made Petunia seem like she did not know her own sister personally.
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 32 . 9/25/2015
loved it

S. Ravenclaw
Kuma Riddle xD chapter 32 . 8/28/2015
Lovely sweet ! :)
MoonWolf chapter 9 . 7/11/2015
I hate Umbrige with a passion.
ZianaSue chapter 32 . 5/2/2015
That was wonderfully written. however, i would have loved it more if i could have read it with the rated r content included, minus the rapes. but all in all i liked the story i will be looking into your other work as well.
Quibbler78 chapter 32 . 4/3/2015
I very much enjoyed this fic!

Just one small concern/plothole towards the end. When Harry confronted Voldemort you said ALL death eaters were there, but they didn't try to stop Harry when he healed V, and they didn't try to stop Severus when he ran up and took Harry away. They aren't mentioned at all.
And later it's mentioned in passing that they had all been captured. How?
It's not a huge problem, just a small sentence saying they all collapsed in a heap after a huge, attention grabbing, pulse of magic would be enough to fix it.

But that's my only quibble. Other than that I have nothing to say other than 'I enjoyed it muchly and am now off to check out your other work'.
Jas Moia chapter 32 . 2/3/2015
I have only one complaint, after finishing this marvelous story. I wish there was more Dumbledore bashing near the end. With a beaters bat. Or a troll's club.
daithi4377 chapter 16 . 8/25/2014
Harry only has a purpose,etc aura I would have figured a golden one or silver at least?