Reviews for It Had To Be Blue
TheRedScreech chapter 5 . 2/22
Fabulous story! Completely original!
TheLadyOfSouls chapter 5 . 7/14/2015
Great story, very nicely written.
Nightwatcher'sunknowngirl chapter 5 . 9/28/2008
um...I like it, I love it, I want some more of it. Hopefully you made a sequel. *wink*
Nightwatcher'sunknowngirl chapter 4 . 9/28/2008
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! All the chapters were GREAT!
TreeStar chapter 5 . 12/5/2007
This is really neat. A fic from the other side of the line. and the namelessness of the main character was really great. I had to picture him as male, though you never really gave him a gender, just because i have a hard time picturing Raph hold a sai up to a teenage girl's neck and sit on her chest. He just wouldn't need to apply that much physical assertion to keep a little girl down, but a strong, pipe-wielding guy? sure. :)

The characterizations of the turtles, particularly Leo and Raph, were really good, saying a lot about them without actually SAYING a lot about them. Don and Mike had little screen time, but that felt about right for this fic because the two older turtles are protective of the babies, first of all, and because the two younger ones didn't need a big role. there was not as much a call for their characters as Leo's and Raph's. That was really great, too, how you managed to keep focus like that (don't get me wrong, i love it when you write about Mikey and Don in major roles.)

I love the potential you drew out from this POV switch.
eeveemew chapter 5 . 10/29/2007
I was kept at the edge of my seat and couldn't put it down :)
Mr Firebunny chapter 5 . 1/14/2007
OK, that was awesome. Truly epic for such a short fic. This is the first TMNT I've read here, silverphyrbyrd recommended you and she was right to do so. It was a great idea to have a Dragon member as the main character. The villians are never given enough character development.
silverphyrbyrd chapter 5 . 12/28/2006
*whylde applawse*

You can hereby colour me stunned. I have always thought of TMNT as a bit, you know, silly - you are a miracle worker, you have written a story in which I can take them seriously. No wonder you get awards for these things. Don't stop, will you?
TigerChickTigriss chapter 5 . 7/11/2006
I loved this story. Very, very good. I liked the character but we never got a name... I guess it doesn't really matter. It was SO good!

TCT
jigsaws231 chapter 5 . 11/29/2005
A most excellent story! I particularly liked the different point of view. Good work.
Ted chapter 5 . 11/29/2005
Thanks for finishing this. It's good to see that the guy/girl got out of the gang life.
BubblyShell22 chapter 5 . 11/28/2005
Great ending. Is there a sequel in the works? It sounds like it by the ending sentence. You are a good writer. Write another good story soon.

The Bubbly One,

Shell
lost-katana chapter 5 . 11/27/2005
Excellent ending!

I thoroughly em\njoyed this fic. Good job!

~Pi90katana
Tewi chapter 5 . 11/27/2005
teeheehee! that was a great ending, i absolutley loved it! great story!
Flora chapter 5 . 11/26/2005
“My name is Donatello,” said Purple.

I'm not sure why, but this line really cracks me up. I absolutely love your impertinent original character and his story. You gave him a really strong voice.