Reviews for Always The Same
Dimension Jumper J.D chapter 3 . 4/21
actually, the traduction would be: Deberiamos encerrar al chico en una caja y tirarlo al rio. Es la tercera vez que se escapa esta semana.
cool story anyway
FrictionX42 chapter 18 . 12/8/2011
Great stuff! It was so sad for a long time, but the ending really made up for it.

There really isn't enough Psychonauts fanfiction out there. I'll have to come up with an idea or something now...
Prosthetic Forehead chapter 18 . 1/17/2010
Cute and believable. Well done.

Going to take a few 'points' off for the annoying interjection of author notes. Just keep em' until the end of the story if you /really/ need them, but you shouldn't have to explain to us out of the voice of the story why things are happening, the reason should be obvious or explained by a narrator or we should simply have to accept it, since it's your story. If we can't, it means your story needs more work.
Kitsune6 chapter 18 . 3/22/2007
Cute story. Great job. )
Samu chapter 8 . 3/1/2007
I'm interested to find out if you develop the part where mind-reading gets dangerous. Good story so far!
Samu chapter 5 . 3/1/2007
This was an interesting chapter. I was hoping that Raz would use his powers on her.

As a critique, I think you could integrate your parenthesis into the sentences to help the story flow better.
Samu chapter 4 . 2/28/2007
I'm interested to find out what Raz's little charm/keepsakes are going to be for. They seem pretty cute so far.
Samu chapter 3 . 2/28/2007
Interesting story so far. Raz seems to have a pretty tough circus family.
Unclouded chapter 18 . 1/25/2007
That was an awesome ending to a very, very good Psychonauts story. I've been reading it since about a year ago and have to say it really was a great ride. Excellent characterization of the both original and new characters to fit into this story and make it seem like it would actually happen. I hope you've had fun writing this and hope you enjoy whatever chapters of stories that are in your future. Especially with your new complications of work and college. Thank you again for the great story.
Jak0TheShadows chapter 18 . 1/12/2007
Yay! Lili and Raz!

Poor Angus... as much as it IS his fault for never acting you can't help but feel a twinge of empathy for the guy.

It all wrapped up very nicely and I am throughly satisfied. My satisfaction is akin to the feeling you get just after Thanksgiving dinner, you want more but you know that if you do eat anymore than you'll pay for it in bucket loads the next morning, although I sincerely wish this story could go on I recognize that all stories must come to an end and this a good end point for this one.

Ta ta! -Jak-
Beyond-Society chapter 18 . 1/10/2007
'Kay, you can't see me, but I'm doing my happy dance right now. I'm SO glad this is finished! It's awesome! Me likey the fluffy! lol. Can't wait for more of your work!
Tcmt chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Could say something meaninful or deep.

Words: 4

oO

But that's just too eerie to pass up.

Keep on writing _
Rock California chapter 18 . 12/19/2006
Wow. I love how this ended. You. Are. Awesome. :)
Digitaldreamer chapter 18 . 12/19/2006
Man, you should have seen me when I saw this thing had finally been updated, I -squealed- out of joy.

Anyway, on to the actual chapter...this was absolutely lovely. I can't imagine a better way to end the fic. It was so sweet to see things actually going seemingly well for Lili, and cute to see that she was suspicious of it. X3

I also couldn't help but laugh at bit with the lady being all weirded out by Sasha and Milla...hehe.

The actual party was sweet, although I feel a bit sorry for Angus. Eh...Raz and Lili are too perfect of a couple, so I don't feel TOO sorry. X3 The part where Raz finally shows up and covers Lili's eyes is just absolutely PERFECT and was well worth the seventeen chapter wait, I love how everyone's happy for her...except for Angus, and even then I love how Tessa confronts him and tells him to let Lili be happy.

And the ending was, of course, absolutely perfect.

Overall...this entire fic...well, what more can I say? It's the Psychonauts fic with the most reviews, and it deserves every one of them. Your fics are the best in this section, in my opinion, and seeing this fic finally come to a close just adds to that opinion. There were a few spelling and grammar errors here and there, but the writing is so excellant one can barely tell. The pacing, discription, the characterizations, the OCs, everything...

It was perfect.

Thank you for writing such a wonderful fic. You've made me very, very happy, and I hope to see that you'll write more in the future.

Thank you again!

~*Digitaldreamer*~
demonkitsunejr chapter 18 . 12/18/2006
i like the ending alot it was really touching