Reviews for Soul Harvesting
Kat chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
JP McClendon. Thanks for that :) It's great help - I just got introduced to the games after I played it (Atmosfear - the Gatekeeper) for the first time at a friend's house. I really like the games but have a lot of stuff to catch up on :P Thanks anyway!
JP McClendon chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Kat. Most of what I am taking this story from comes from the Atmosfear: Harbingers and Atmosfear: Soul Rangers games that came out in the mid-to-late 90's. The DVD game that you are likely referring to did some backstory change up regarding the characters. The Soul Rangers were introduced in Harbingers and Soul Rangers as a villain group of sorts. In regards to Hellin, she's gone through some changes in how her name is spelled and presented over the years. In the original series, she was Hellin, as her name backwards is "In Hell." When Harbingers and Soul Rangers came out, her name was now spelled Helin. The DVD game from the early 2000's likely just changed it yet again.
Kat chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Okay so I firstly clear up that im not THAT familiar with the chracter's backgrounds and I've no idea who Mastiff is. I've only played the DVD boardgame: ATMOSFEAR: the Gatekeeper, so I don't really know who you're talking about when you say 'Mastiff and his Soul Rangers'. However, I do know all about the characters of the six realms and their Gatekeeper - and of course, the Other Side.

So all in all, I know what's going on but I have completely different oppinions of the characters. Oh god, I'm rambling, aren't I? Anyway, sounds good and I'm looking forward to a little more. Maybe make it a bit longer next time...?

I didn't actually know the places where the character's live (how did you find out?) so thanks for that :)

Oh and btw, isn't Hellin spelt H.E.L.I.N (without the fullstops)? That's how I spell it.

Anyway, good work - keep it up!
Flaming Moth chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
This is a very interesting start to the story. Elizabeth has always been my favorite character when playing the Atmosfear DVD board game. I would love to see you continue on with this, seeing as how you've already garnered my attention with this intriguing concept.
toad wart and rat chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
i still have the video bourd games of atmosfear 1 and 2 and 3 and 4, i love playing them, anne de chantraine the witch is my favourite game and shes my favourite character. hense why i have her pets as my proflie name toad wart and rat, great story so far i would love to see you carry on with it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
the story was so boring!(not!) i love it!

even though i do not konw wat it was about!
darkknight uk chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
I'm SO HAPPY to see an Atmosfear fanfic. I used to dearly love Atmosfear as a teenager and used to ponder about how it could transmutate into different media. This is an excellent perspective on that. I just wish there were more!
shoyn chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
very good
Phoenix Helix chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
...first time for everything i guess...continue soon the story seems very interesting...
fallen angel chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
wow good story im thinking of joining fanfic soon. i didnt know there were any atmosfear stories. please update soon
fanfic star chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
hi i didnt know there was atmosfear fanfic but i loved it. please keep writing. i love to play the game as well who is your favourite character. i either play as Helin, Gevauden, or Elizabeth Bathory