Reviews for Eternal Bonds
grosesweet chapter 5 . 8/25/2011
Please update this
Abby Normal chapter 5 . 1/26/2011
i seriously love this story a lot (this is the third time i've read it!) i really like the story and plot a lot! so would you please update soon!
jka039 chapter 5 . 1/6/2011
I really kile this story. Just a few chapters and i'm already hooked. I really wish you would continue with this story as I find it absolutely fascintating. The fact that I'm repeating myself just goes to show how original and well thought out and awesome the story is.
ScribbleWorld chapter 5 . 2/28/2010
UPDATE, GOD DAMNIT!
owlgirl16 chapter 5 . 12/19/2009
Wlow. This story is really good! I want them to know it was Peter! Cool how veryone thinks it was someone else
Moonsign chapter 5 . 9/7/2009
This is a very good start to a wonderful story. I can't wait to find out what happens - how long it takes before everyone realises who the traitor is? How they will make up their differences so they can return to their current time? Please update soon!
Shyma Tavrott Lupin chapter 5 . 8/28/2009
oh I love this idea! man do the marauders have a lot of explaining to do to each other...update soon!
uhfhfueh chapter 5 . 7/19/2009
fantastic story so far and great description and words. Update soon!
cherry 1eye 777 chapter 5 . 7/6/2009
This is an extremely interesting idea and I love it! Please can u update soon...
Siriusmunchkin chapter 5 . 5/24/2009
I really like the chapters of this story. The characters are so much more real than in the other story of yours I read.

I think I'm actually going to look forward to when you write more.
RangerInBlack chapter 5 . 4/15/2009
This is one of the most interesting stories I have come across in a while. I cant wait to see more Marauder interactions.
moonfoot13 chapter 5 . 4/14/2009
can't wait to read more.
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 4/14/2009
Sweet! Remus has always needed someone too. Strange really at least three of the Marauders were like Severus. He could have become one of them with a little effort. What an AU that would make!
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 4/14/2009
Lily will be the catalyst! This is going to be bloody! Excellent AU. I truly love this story. This is a most exciting plot device! Well done!
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 4/14/2009
Apparently the the older Marauders don't remember their blood pact! Even I know that a blood pact is the most powerful there is! Brothers! Nice to see Lily defend Severus. I just wish that those idiots hadn't picked on him!