Reviews for Look At Me
XDarkAngelOfLoveX chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
I totally freaking love this! D
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
lolololol
Nindy Kyoko Shinretzu chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
I really liked it, but to be honest, I thought especially Bulma was a bit OOC.. although I understand it worked out this way with the theme you were trying, she seemed a little too helpless and vulnerable.. Not that she can't have her vulnerable moments, even Vegeta can have those, but she's very proud herself and would've hidden it better. Loved Vegeta throwing her into the pool right after the first kiss though
illegiblewriter chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Very sweet and... reasonable? Maybe not what you wanted to hear from me, but I liked it all the same. Not too overly dramatic or really cliche. Just simple, sweet, and pretty much perfect. Me liked alot!

illegiblewriter
Dilu chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Well, to be honest, I think its a little improbable, I totally get Bulma's dreams and her thought of putting on a skimpy bikini, but sabotaging the GR...no way, I don't think she'd go that far. And Vegeta, well his kissing was OOC in my opinion, but this was my fave line in the entire fic, I practically fell off my chair laughing (don't ever sit cross-legged on a small chair)

"Before Bulma could say a syllable in protest, he threw her into the pool.

She screamed and landed with a huge splash."

That made the entire kiss-bit believable :)

But I totally understand why you had to make Bulma like that with the theme, I was just pointing it out as I have my duty as a reviewer to follow by doing so.

The story is deep and well written, a nice perspective on how Bulma feels and good ending. I like your descriptions a lot, you have the makings of a good author, can't wait to read more :)

Happy Writing

Dil
Nicole chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Aaw! How cute!

Please write a sequel to this (or more chapters)

It's really really great!

Vegeta and Bulma rock!
Nicole chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Aaw! How cute!

Please write a sequel to this (or more chapters)

It's really really great!

Vegeta and Bulma rock!
Satu-D-2 chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Very, very nice. A perfect capture of both Bulma and Vegeta. Very well done :D:D:D
Trynia Merin chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Great job at writing a one shot V/B! It's not easy to carry off but you did it well. I really like this!
Laura chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Aw that was so cute!

I loved the detail you went into in the dream, the kisses and how hard she tried to get him to notice her!

I guess i can relate to that story a little bit :P

Although i would have much prefered the man i was after to have been Vegeta...

Great story :-)
Mini Nicka chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Very good I loved it and can't wait to read the partner.
snowbunny chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
Really cute!_
Tailameaisu chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
wow... that was good. holly cow that was good! i LOVED IT! well please up date asap! ... wow i loved it soo much. i'm going to look at your other stories.
Firechild19 chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
I'm blushing brightly right now...that was really good
Star0307 chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Oh. My. God. That was AWESOME! The descriptions were amazing and vivid, and even though I've never heard a story like this one, I can still imagine something like it happening. The characters were still true. I hope to see more like this soon!