Reviews for Him Again
TartanPhoenix chapter 31 . 10/14/2009
You have no idea how happy I am to see you writing again! The chapter was amazing, as always. I do hope they find a way around the circular reincarnation issue; that is just the height of cruelty! Can't wait for the next update!
VKlepto chapter 31 . 10/12/2009
Update, update, update. I just read this entire thing in one sitting. What an incredibly awesome waste of a day.

I love your characterizations, Albus especially. It always sounds and seems like him to me. Similarly, I love how you portray Minerva, especially that you were able to have his death impact her so greatly without making her seem like a lame, swoony... GIRL, if you know what I mean. You make her seem strong, and I love it. I find that one of the hardest things to do myself - to portray Albus and Minerva as soul-mates, can't live without one another, yadda yadda, but make sure that they can, in fact, live without eachother, and aren't cliche and dependant. So, uh, I forgot the point of that, but the gist is I like this a lot.

Your writin' style in general makes me a little swoony, for the record. Please update soon!

-VK
Tabitha of MoonAurora chapter 27 . 10/7/2009
Well I can't say I didn't see her being snape much of a shock. A change in domeanor plus her observation and sudden intrest in Albus/Brian was a clue that something was off.

Tabitha
Tabitha of MoonAurora chapter 24 . 10/7/2009
I deffinitely thought the scene needed snow. I"m really loving the romance in this fic though I feel it could use a new title. What I'm not sure but it seems a bit too to the point. I have the oddest feeling that the title for an MMAD fic should be rather nebulous as both character illustrate themselves as such. I really shouldn't critisize though. I have a very bland title for my harry potter fic as well. (Harry Potter, the new adventure) I am a huge MMAD fan by the way so you can count this story as part of my ever-growing collection of MMAD stories, and one of the best, I might add. Ok I will give you an actual review later.

Tabitha
Lady Loraine chapter 31 . 9/28/2009
It was good a good chapter. You just gave the entire story a whole new perspective in one chapter. It was great. I find that what we put on paper tends to be what was meant to be put on paper. Don't be embarrassed by it. Keep up the great work and I look forward to the next installment.
Lady Loraine chapter 30 . 9/28/2009
I don't think you are going too fast. The time of war calls for quick decisions. Great job so far.
Chelsea Lee chapter 31 . 9/28/2009
Apocalypticat,

THIS STORY IS AWESOME! THIS IS THE MOST AWESOME STORY EVER! YOU ARE BRILLIANT!

I have been glued to this story ever since I started reading it and have managed to read all thirty-one chapters in about three days or less! I cannot wait until the next chapter! Or, is it a next story? OH WELL! Point is, TOTAL AWESOMENESS! TOTALLY, TOTALLY, AWESOME! I will be waiting eagerly for the next installment!

Till then!

-Chelsea Lee XD
Lady Loraine chapter 29 . 9/28/2009
I just wanted to let you know that I am enjoying your story. I started it some time ago and am very happy that you have updated. I had to go back and reread a number of the chapters so as to refresh my memory, but it was worth it.

I think you're doing a great job so far. Your writing style has definately changed and is much improved. I love the details you give when describing emotions. I almost feel like I'm sitting there watching the whole scene unfold. Keep up the great work!
lotrgtw chapter 31 . 9/24/2009
This is such a fantastic fic. Thanks so much for keeping with it! I'm now eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
mugglemin chapter 31 . 9/23/2009
Ah...pure Albus and Minerva coupled with yet another imaginative explanation and twist! I love the way you've thought things through and the consequences of your plot-line..! It's a tragedy!

Please don't go away again!
miyabinohana chapter 31 . 9/23/2009
I am really happy that you come back here!
Skite chapter 31 . 9/22/2009
I can't believe it. I just can't believe it! You updated after two years! And with such a wonderful, emotional chapter, too! I really don't know what to say. I'll just settle for this:

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!

But please, please, please don't put us through such a long dry spell ever again.

-Skite-
skinnydipping chapter 31 . 9/22/2009
Yeay! Update!

Now I know what you meant, but you know what? The waiting was worth it!

It's tragical, it's brutal... and I love it! Argh! I have NO idea where you will lead us, faitfhul readers, but I'm here for the ride. And loving every second of it! :D
dhawthorne chapter 31 . 9/22/2009
YES! AN UPDATE! And WHAT an update! So sad, yet beautifully written... thank you SO MUCH for deciding to continue this story! I can't wait for the next chapter!
TuuPii chapter 31 . 9/22/2009
You know, you'r totally my hero now. After 2 years you continue this story, that's not simple.

Thank you and please finish it.
412 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »