Reviews for Him Again
Lady Epur chapter 2 . 9/21/2005
Wow. That's an awesome chapter! Please, please, continue!
Bohemian Bostonian chapter 2 . 9/21/2005
holy crap, thats insane. haha. awesome tho, such an interesting plot. definately keep it going! yay! D
mmcgonagall chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
oh, I'm curious to see where this story will go. It sounds original and mysterious. I like it. Please write more. thanks.
Alesia G chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Interesting starting point. Obviously she hasn't not shared her feelings for him before he died. Too bad she hasn't figured out the portrait is waiting for her to speak to him.

Looking forward to seeing where you go with it.
Autumn's-Day chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Fantastic start, i realy like reading what they are feeling. set out differently from other stories but i like the style. keep writing! *Jasmyn*
saiyanwizard chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Oh, yes, yes, yes! This story was absolutely perfect! I simply loved it! You've captured the media's description of Harry and the others after Voldemort's defeat splendinly. And Minerva's portrayal was right on (despite the fact that I wish she wouldn't be like that, but alas...I feel the loss of Dumbledore, too). Just as a little note, you put "Minerva, I have come good news!" You forgot to put "with" in there. But anyway, thanks so much for sharing this with us, and I look forward to more from you!

Aloha from Hawaii!

Steph
880839 chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
I LOVED the ending... and the beginning... and the middle.
412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28