Reviews for Black and White
Beautiful story. I have seldom spillt so many tears.
Idiots. How can you not recognize him?! Go to mirkwood!
wenduo chapter 1 . 2/5
Aiii will he meet a Spider or something in the forest? o.o
lucydod chapter 17 . 9/8/2013
Thranduil is so awesome when he's pissed. And then you go and slam us with the angst train! T_T such an emotional rollercoaster! How will it all end? You have me HOOKED!
BrightGreenNails chapter 21 . 7/8/2013
This truly was a wonderful story but there are a few minor things I would change, like how Legolas could speak the common language though he should not be able to speak so until he is at least overage. I am sorry but sometimes there are elven-phrases but then a few moments later the humans can understand what all the elves are saying. Yes, that is my one minor correction I have for this story, but 'tis not my story so under no circumstances shall I recommend you change anything, I am only expressing my views.
BrightGreenNails chapter 15 . 7/7/2013
BrightGreenNails chapter 12 . 7/7/2013
Hm... WOuldn't it be interesting if Elladan, Elrohir, and Glorfindel find Legolas? Of course that may not be how it goes but I was just expressing my thoughts for all you HUMANS to read... (lol)
BrightGreenNails chapter 9 . 7/6/2013
If I was in that story I would pull those two fighters apart and say "We must use our words before any violence." And they would just ignore me so I would say "Decapitating each other works too." And shrug... Great chapter and story
BrightGreenNails chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
I have a good idea of what's gonna happen but I'm probably wrong like usual so :D... I like the intro to the men a lot, it's a really good story so far
L.A.H.H chapter 21 . 5/28/2009
I should be revising, I know. But your stories are so excellent that I can't help but read them. Thank you for writing. This was sad, but I'm so glad it had a happy ending. x
Martiny the one and only still chapter 21 . 3/11/2009
I just read the whole thing, with many crys of 'DON'T KILL HIM! KILL HIM!' and 'YOU ARE NOT GOING TO LET HIM DIE!' and 'DON'T KILL THE DOG! SAVE THE DOG!' and things like that. I loved the story, and want more like it...i can't say I liked his intoduction to men...but...this was a good one.

Expecting Rain chapter 21 . 9/28/2008
Oh, wow! I loved this story and read it all in one go, which took a while... Great job!
vectis chapter 21 . 1/13/2008
What a great story and so well written. Thought you made the characters very life-like and certainly managed to wring out every emotion from the reader.
ArwenFairTinuviel chapter 18 . 7/8/2007
When Legolas found his father, I actually cried... It's so happy, and still so sad. I think your characterization of Elrond is really accurate, he is just as he should be. I am so relieved he is there to aid them. :)
ArwenFairTinuviel chapter 17 . 7/8/2007
Argh I hate Seregeth for lying... I hope things all turn out well, it's all so sad at the moment :(