Reviews for Hanabi
Papermates chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Impressive one shot! Good job on keeping the characters in character. Usually I'm not a big fan of Naruto (the character, not the show) but I got to say this: I feel so sorry for him but happy for both Sasuke and Sakura; afterall they are my favourite couple.
wff-writer chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
I am ganna have to do some serious sakura bashing now.. Oh I detest that pairing.. Arigotou, you have flamed my hate for the pink-tree and made me want to write even more so I can have her meet with an unfortunate "accident"
deadstrawberries chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
wow! I love this fic so much! i love the angst in it and also the saksasu fluff!
tatatsumari chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
I like this fic so much. normally, for regular sasuke/ sakura fluff, they have completely out of character things happening that just really upsets me. this fic-i'm glad you wrote it! So cute but also really sad. especially that last sentence!
brezoflower chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Oh, my gosh... that is the saddest thing...

You know, I don't usually review fics, but i just had to on this one. I really like the whole story plot, and congratulations on keeping them all so in character. Good luck with your future fics!

P.S. I'm also a fan of Sasuke/Sakura, check out my fic if you want. It's called 'Smile for Me.'

Thanks for the awesome story!
madnarutofan chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
hmm the third wheel...that's sad. I feel badfor anyone that feels that way... oh well, perhaps he can meet hinata or even Hanabi herslef or something. then again, he couldleave the village come back and trash it..that seems to be popular too. oh well, maybe you'll do a back up to this. it's such a sad note to end on.
HawkofLight chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Wow. I have got to say that I'm really impressed with this one-shot. It seems so melancholy and bittersweet yet I found myself enjoying it all the more because of it, I found out. The thing is, is that this is so true; people often feel like they are the 3rd wheel in such situations and I like how you kept everyone so IC while doing so. Putting in Sakura's little blushes and happiness, Naruto's slow realizations and feelings of uncertainty, and Sasuke's silent yet meaningful stares really convey their characters in those small ways. Great job with this and I look forward to more of your stories.