Reviews for I Am Strong
Lili Bibi chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
I like it!
Alexis Night chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
I love it! I thought Tenten won that one! Go Neji!
ferbfletcherlover chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
take that you whores and bitches!tenten isn't weak,she's awfully strong and she's one of kishimoto's favorites!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Reviewing both stories: Thank you for creating a exceptionally great storyline on how Tenten really is that strong. I've read countless times on various websites (YouTube comments included), that she is useless, and the weakest character, and that just makes me MAD! Sure she doesn't get as much screentime as the others (which we NEED to change!), and sure she lost to Temari in the prelims (which was a bad combo -wind long distance, so that practically wasn't even her fault that she lost. Practically), but that DOESN'T mean she's weak!

So THANK YOU for writing this so people get the facts straight! *bows deeply*

***BTW, in case you haven't noticed by my ranting, she's one of my favorite characters, so naturally I would stand up for her ;). And she's one of the least recognized characters! Seriously! They have like, NO merchandise of her! Not even a keychain! :'(

(Sorry if I'm rambling! Your story was great!)
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
kawaii. tenten is always strong
xchirix chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
OMG! A sequel...I didn't notice it until I had scanned the whole page again!

WoW. The last part was fantastic!

Why didn't all of them apologize? Weird...BUT AMAZING!

Kyaa!

Hinata is so brave seeing that she's so shy and timid..GO HINATA!

-Chirisaa Tomoko-xoxo
NejiTen.AWSOMENESS chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
LOVED IT
diff-r-ent-1 chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
naruhina isn't my favorite but i love the rest of it! especially the ending _
Dana chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
tht was so cute! i liked the first one a lot too. tenten rules. all hail tenten. XD
Blonde Thunder Ninja chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
YEAH! Tenten kicks ass! Nice story!
silverdragon994 chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
*twitch*...*flinch*...*falls* IM OK IF ANYONE CARES! *cricket chirps* noone? well, whatever, THAT WAS SO GOD-DAMNED AWESOME! NICE ONE!
echo-WLH chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
i loved it... i always hate it that tenten is weak in most of the stories and she always has a "secondary" part. but this was great! go nejiten!
xTxNxLx chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
thats so kawaii! more sequels?
Falconfire chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Go TENTEN! I LOVE U!

Nice fics.
Edicius chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
wah i wanted to see everybodys reactions!xD everybody would be like WHAT NEJI KISSED TENTEN! xD nice story :]