Reviews for In Sickness and in Shadows
Bazi-Reloaded chapter 28 . 5/23/2014
On the 27th, you actually caught me there. For a second, I thought sweet old Ry had just died. You little turkey... thank God he didn't. I can't express how much I loved this. It wasn't just a refresher on Science, but an unbelievably good piece of work. It was clear you had done some outer research and had put a lot of effort into this. For that, I congratulate you. Even if this was written, what? Nine years ago, I think it is great. You don't find stories like this anymore in the present day.

Cheers,

YamiB1999
#darkyami
Donteatacowman chapter 28 . 2/13/2014
Aww. Lovely story, thank you for writing it!
WhatchuKnowBoutMe chapter 7 . 5/26/2011
The with Ryou puking reminded me how my sister is TWIN sister has leukimia.
animegurl555 chapter 28 . 2/24/2010
YEAH! GO BAKURA! WO!
Lolchen chapter 28 . 11/14/2009
Aww~ the ending is cute. I liked this fic, has a nice touch to it, really Yugioh-listic ;)

Lolchen~
tamba243 chapter 28 . 12/24/2008
Loved it. The suspense was terrible, I was sure he was gone...The disease reminded me of the 1918 flu pandemic. I wish I could write like this..
chibi heishi chapter 28 . 9/29/2008
*stares in awe* Wow, not only a great story, but one where the medical stuff is actually accurate. I'm very impressed.
Mersedes chapter 28 . 11/29/2007
Wow, wow, wow. This story is perfect. You've added the perfect touches of action/adventure. I love it. I'm so FAV'ing it!
PleiadesWolfe chapter 28 . 6/11/2007
Ah! I love the ending.
Black.Thorns.and.White.Tears chapter 28 . 11/22/2005
AW! I absolutely LOVED the ending! - Poor Ryou, having to go through all that. This was such a great story! It always kept me on the egde of my seat. So much suspense! - I hope Ryou gets better soon! - One of the best stories I have ever read! You deserve an award of some kind. Well, here's some cookies for now. ::gives cookies:: - You are a great writer! Keep up the good work! - ()!

~Kina
o.o chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
o.o
dark-anime-lover2 chapter 28 . 10/21/2005
aw thats so cute i loved ur story, it was the best Ryou sick story i've ever read! keep up the great work
Acebased chapter 28 . 10/14/2005
Loved it. Loveditlovedit. I think you did a great job, and... I suck at reviewing.
Ryou VeRua chapter 28 . 10/14/2005
Ack! One of the best stories I've read! I wish I'd seen it sooner...it deserves more reviews. (Maybe I'll go back and review every chapter _~) Favourite List! _
Computerfreak101 chapter 28 . 10/14/2005
_ Yay! He lives! I realy liked the ending, Yami pushing Bakura out...eh, I just did. Loved the story, it was great.