Reviews for Mirror, Mirror
Var Devonshire chapter 3 . 6/14/2015
Just found this story. Wow, what a great insight into John's slow conversion. You did a fantastic job with this story. It really enhances the episode. Well done!
ferryboat George chapter 3 . 5/22/2008
You did a great job of getting in his head.
Alipeeps chapter 3 . 3/22/2006
That. Was. Fantastic!

One of the best SGA fics I have read - well written (so nice to see that spelling and grammar are not entirely lost to us!) and powerful, your empathy for the character comes through in every line. Your characterisation is excellent and your prose is descriptive and emotive. Love it!
Shakia chapter 3 . 1/12/2006
Poor Shepard ;-; Good job! *nods*
borgprincess chapter 2 . 10/14/2005
I love this story- you do a really good job of speaking in John's voice, reminiscing over the events while keeping the story moving forward at the same time.
Linnzi chapter 3 . 9/20/2005
These last chapters were very good at describing how Sheppard was feeling as he was changing! I enjoyed them very much. Hope you're going to write some more?
Dr. Dredd chapter 3 . 9/20/2005
Wow! Very intense, and a great description of what must be going through poor Shep's head. Too bad you ended it here, though. I'd love to see what you would do with his thoughts and feelings in the cave itself.
PurpleYin chapter 3 . 9/20/2005
Fantastic. Eery and dark, with Sheppard mixed in. A wonderful look at what it was like for him.
SKRoberts chapter 3 . 9/19/2005
Holy crap. THIS is the "Conversion" fic I've been waiting for... Thank you!
Spooky4ever chapter 3 . 9/19/2005
o0o0o0 i luv fics like this. Espicially since 'Conversion' is one of my fav. episodes.
fififolle chapter 3 . 9/19/2005
Incredible stuff - just what fanfiction is for, those feelings, those sensations. Thanks.
fififolle chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Woah, brilliant of course. I almost let something in the oven burn 'cos I was engrossed. It would have been worth it, too. But I took a break, don't worry. Every so often there's a line that surprises, is brilliant, and makes the thing so good. Mirror, mirror. Being depressed... Yeah, why did Rodney go? Now, I'm very glad there's more. You are generous as well as brilliant.
Knocknashee chapter 3 . 9/18/2005
Fantastic stuff. I love the descriptive of Shep's inner feelings. You have everything down so well. I love it.
Espiritu chapter 3 . 9/18/2005
Oh do continue until Shep is cured.
Espiritu chapter 2 . 9/18/2005
Ooh, I love this. You've captured John's thoughts and feelings perfectly. Keep it up.