Reviews for Harry Potter and the Quest of Light
Corran1327 chapter 20 . 11/18/2007
WOOT another wonderfull chapter just like always keep it up
Harry 4Eyes chapter 20 . 11/18/2007
Wow I didn't realise I had missed so much of this story before it was updated.

I have a question though, is this still a Harry/Ginny or is it now a Harry/Luna? I have a feeling I missed a part somewhere as I am sure it was a H/G but it is under H/L section, so not sure if it's under the wrong section or I missed something.
what are you even saying chapter 20 . 11/17/2007
Brilliant update, as always. It's great that you're back, even if it's only once every 8 months. My update schedule is pretty similar, actually...
Junky chapter 19 . 9/8/2007
I was reading this fic again and I must say that I'm very disappointed. Were you taunting us when you posted that chapter after your super-long hiatus?
HardcoreHobbit chapter 19 . 7/16/2007
In reference to the authors note, I would be exicted, but there seems to be a lack of progress. Am I to expect any more to this story, or have you abandoned it?

Its a shame if you have, because this is a good story, and I have been enjoying reading it.
cflat chapter 19 . 7/1/2007
Oh, come on! Update, please! That's not nice not to update for a year and leave us hanging with a cliff hanger. Even if you're still updating this after DH comes out, I'll still read it.
padawanjedi chapter 19 . 6/5/2007
I just found this story and am really enjoying it! I realize the last update date was last year, but do you think you will be finishing it sometime? It's really good - lots of action and good character stuff.
Corran1327 chapter 19 . 5/13/2007
is this story back on hiatus
Dorian chapter 2 . 1/14/2007
Fantastic chapter.. This must be what..? The fourth time I read it.. but it's still great.

Quite long too, I must admit.

The news about that you're gonna start writing again are great too. I hope there'll be a new chapter waiting for me when I reach the 19th one ;)
millymiriam chapter 19 . 11/13/2006
Oh please post the next chapter soon! The fanfic is amazing! i'm so excited for the next chapter. It sounds like exactly what J.K.R would write
Geovanni Luciano chapter 19 . 11/11/2006
Off of Hiatus, yet you haven't updated in four months. I like the story, however in my search for it I've found it to be listed as a Harry/Luna, and was expecting it to at least venture that way. You have it dangling, but you haven't made it there so far, and that has been quite disappointing. So much so that I've skipped through the last couple of chapters just looking for Luna's name to see if it were there. I really wish that you would get to writing it again. I mean, you had almost a pseudo confession from Ginny about something that completely and utterly fizzled out.
temporary placeholder chapter 11 . 10/29/2006
nice

update
Sneezy chapter 19 . 10/19/2006
First time reading through this story, but I've really enjoyed it. Good characterizations within a story that's fundamentally action oriented is a rarity, but you've pulled it off here.

I'm also impressed by the smarter death eaters. I've read too many 'independent!Harry suddenly kicks ass on his own' stories, so it's very good to see his 'order' being somewhat maligned, and only somewhat effective. It's important to realise that while remarkable, these are still teens fighting in a war.

And yeah, its good to see the characters relating to each other. I enjoy the glimpses of HarryLuna as well. Good stuff.

I'll look forward to the next update.

Cheers.
atlantis-rob chapter 19 . 9/9/2006
Great work on these 2 recent chapters, with the attempts to locate the keys to the place. And what a set of challenges. Crazy fight and great dialogue. Keep up the awesome work, hope to see more of this tale soon! Hint HInt! :)
bjon66 chapter 2 . 8/14/2006
I kinda liked the story at first but, it went back to canon fast.. Harry is still a 10 year old wimp, Ron grew up a bit, but it seems the only one's with cahoonies are Hermione and Sarah...lol..
244 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »