Reviews for Shadowed Light
Jadaerys chapter 3 . 4/11
its been years since your last update but i could at least try and ask for you to continue and finish your fic, so please, please, please be a fairy godmother and grant me (us) my hearts desire ;) i'm whining and all bec it's so unfair that you start an interestingly captivating fic and not finish it :(

i hope real life's not being a sith and may the force be with you :))
Please continue.
I don't have time for a long review, but I loved reading and hope to finish reading the story.
love it keep going
sarah chapter 3 . 9/9/2016
awesome story!
Stacell72 chapter 3 . 7/23/2016
This was a damn good story, but I sure wish you had at least finished this story, or at the very least written a warning that this story was incomplete, so some of us could decide if we wanted to even bother with it; sorry if this is rude
Oykk chapter 3 . 7/2/2016
I wish you continued this story I would want to read it
Guest chapter 3 . 6/2/2016
Beautiful
Chiafun chapter 3 . 5/31/2016
Owww i know this story had been abandoned for 10yrs but can you please continue it? I love this so much
Guest chapter 3 . 4/24/2016
Streemy af!

I wished you would continue.
Ahsoka Tano chapter 3 . 3/22/2016
This is hot. Please continue.
Cool one chapter 3 . 3/10/2016
Love it do not have them two marry
isolorza90 chapter 3 . 2/4/2016
Absolutely love it. It's been 10 years but I love it. I will imagine an ending
Guest chapter 3 . 12/30/2015
Loved it
CayRenee chapter 3 . 7/20/2015
Please finish! This is the best Darth/Padme story ive read. Its going in the direction Ive been wishing fan fictions would take. Please dont give up; you're a great writer who has portrayed an intriguing Padme and Darth. Many of us are exciting to see these characters live more.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/4/2015
This fic hasn't been updated in a loooong time, but it's really good.