Reviews for Yusuke's View
Ashuri Yana chapter 3 . 10/30/2016
Hey Spirtt, you know Botan & Hiei are already in a relationship... right? If you actually noticed this in the anime & manga (I haven't checked the manga,yet). Then...(Drum Roll)... Bingo, you are correct! Although to be honest w/ you I am a bit like Botan & Yukina... I am a bit bubbly,happy-go-lucky person,shy,kind, & ... well... stupid... Anyway, Yusuke & Keiko in a relationship. Kuwabara & Yukina in a relationship. Which leaves me to thinking Shizuru in a secret relationship w/ Koenman. Hiei & Botan... pretty sure in a relationship. So with Ruka still chasing Jin & Jin (trying) escaping the hands of his crazy lover. And that leaves to Kurama w/ no one to love because he knows what love is but he dosen't know how to put it in action & Maya as from I think already has a boyfriend by now... (Poor Kurama..) Hey, just let you know I am already eleven by now. And I hope you liked the information I gave, I don't actually know if its real. But this feels real w/ me & will be what has really happened in Yu Yu Hakusho. Oh! I almost forgot! I am also making a story called "YYH~My Story" based on the 2nd Makai Tournament where we last saw them & we will be going back intime where... Well everything changed (chuckled laughter) And "Seed's Journey" will be shown after "YYH~My Story" this is about Kurama's Past w/ (sensored). Its starts with Youko's Past & then Shiuchi's Past... (In "YYH~My Story" there will be special extra episodes & in the "Seed's Journey" as well!)

Last Tip: Shuichi Kurama is the Half-Human & Half-Demon Soul & Youko Kurama is the Demon Soul. Meaning that there has to be a Human Soul as well named Shuichi Minamino, but for sure, this soul is asleep & it hasn't awaken yet. But it will,... In season 2!

And I won't be able to write it in public but, I just wanted to let you know!

Love~~
Ashuri Yana (Jana Ashley)
Disclaimer: I don't own Yu Yu Hakusho
Elyre chapter 3 . 9/27/2013
Oh I do hope you find time to write the next chapter. I like how the story is written in Yusuke's POV
misscherrypop chapter 3 . 5/18/2011
thats it? *frowns deepy* ahhh! and just when it got to the good stuff. *sniff* sniff* plzz update soon. im begging you *on knees* sincerly your crying fan
snowy-ray08 chapter 3 . 10/23/2009
is there gonna be a next chapter?
Chibi Botan chapter 3 . 12/6/2008
This one's really great :) I like how you put things candidly.

I stirs up readers' curiosity the way it did for Yusuke.

The two didn't talk much, (or Hiei didn't talk much)

but it was OK because they not out of character

and it seems more real that way. Well written, 10/10!
Boudicca of Green chapter 2 . 11/29/2008
Ha! This chapter was great! For some reason this scene's given me a hilariouse, if slightly disturbing, image of Hiei and Botan. _
indefinitelyhigh chapter 3 . 11/23/2008
Ahaha, "And no, the excitement wasn’t in my pants, you sick bastard." LOL!

I loved it! Poor, poor Yusuke! This is awesome! I wonder what's going on with Hiei and Botan... -wink wink- hehe, can't wait for the next chapter! Keep it up!
Shadow Elf Warrior chapter 3 . 9/10/2008
wow, i can't believe that no one has reviewed chapter 3 yet... anyways! i absolutely love this fic! it's definetely a new idea for me, even though i already support the HieiBotan pairing. i love the idea of it being a sort of secret relationship that no one's really sure even exists.

um... please don't tell me that you've abandoned this fic. i really want to know what happens.

if you need a beta reader, i'll gladly do it. my email is past_life_teana hotmail. com, just take out the spaces.
YusukiShredder chapter 3 . 2/14/2008
I REALLY like this tory, but cut the cussing down a smidge if you please. Bu bye, and keep working on it!
Riri20 chapter 3 . 10/8/2007
HAHA! I love this story! Yusuke is so funny, I was laughing the whole time! I love everything about this fic. The grammar, spelling, and punctuation is good (Unlike other fics which are illegiable). And the characters are so in character! I believe Yusuke. Something is going on between Hiei and Botan. I'm very anxious to find out what it is.

But considering the fact you haven't updated this in two years, I'm assuming you abandoned it? That would be a shame because this is one of the best fanfictions I've ever seen on this site. I do hope you continue it and not give up on it.

I'm going to add this to my favorites anyway :).
Sarah Victoria Cullen chapter 3 . 6/28/2007
Great...now he's spying on them. Yusuke is such a moron...*laughs* sorry but that's always been my opinion of him...(I think I did I typo...*shrugs* oh well). Anywho...I would like to say that I enjoyed reading these past three chapters and can't wait to read the next one.

*smiles warmly* keep up the good work!
Kitty Howell chapter 3 . 2/19/2007
You have to update that was so funny.
Hanbanan chapter 3 . 11/8/2006
I kept checking and re-checking. Dude, why don't you update all ready! DUDE! (sorry, I'm a little crazy right now. I can hear the TV blaring from my living room and "Dude, Where's My Car?" is on)

UPDATE, dammit! I LOVE this.
TheDemonQueen1 chapter 3 . 4/8/2006
I really like this fic. It is awesome. Well outta time gotta run. Ja ne!
Scarlet Amaranth chapter 3 . 2/11/2006
Interesting fic _ I wonder if they're really a couple but are trying to hide it, or they mutually like each other but but doesn't know it yet... hm, I'll be looking forward for teh update!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »