Reviews for To Catch a Thief
starredvans chapter 2 . 9/19/2014
OMG this little story is soo adorable! I don't know how I haven't seen it since I've been reading fanfic for years and actually love your babysitter story and the little sequel to it! Anyways love it and it was definitely something I needed to jump start my day!
Inactive ONNMT chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Oh, Kohana...
Amara chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
You are, like, the best fanfic author, ever! No contest!
lemonluvernaddy chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
Holy poop! :O I had absolutely NO idea that there was a second extra part to your original story 'The Babysitter' AHHHHHHHH IM SOOO HAPPY :')
Great job it was amazing and also whats the gender and name of the baby in Kagome tummy? LOL
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 2 . 2/19/2008
Wow that was nerve-racking. SJSengoku Jidai, right? Nice.
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
midnight87 chapter 2 . 12/8/2007
i loved this story! it was so funny!
Blair chapter 2 . 11/28/2007
Great one shot! The ending was hilarious. "Uh...where's the ice cream?" I'm sure Inuyasha's in for it now. HeHe.
Inume-blue chapter 2 . 3/26/2006
that is so funny i love it! lol

kusoshigua chapter 2 . 2/4/2006
chibiNeko192 chapter 2 . 10/22/2005
Hello! Your story so far is very long are you planning it to be for? Hahaha! Kohana talks funny...XD! Is Inuyasha half-demon or human? Meh...this is so cute! I can't wait to see what happens and if the stupid policemen even find the shikon no tama...underneath a chair or table? LOL! If that table has a long cloth flowing OVER it and reachers past the ground and still lags on, they'll prolly miss it. I mean, come on, people look for things in the most likely places and find it in the most unlikely! XD
Angelstars chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
Ahh! A wonderful short story! I loved little Kohana, the cutie! Thanks for sharing this with us.
fanficfan789456123 chapter 2 . 9/25/2005
lol!very funny!
Seraphina2 chapter 2 . 9/24/2005
Haha. Oceans 11 for dummies... I liked.

Though personally I think they should've wiped it and tied it to the cat and shoved Mr. Kitty in the direction of the nice policemen... lol
Amethyst Grey chapter 2 . 9/24/2005
LOL! How... Charming. xD Loved it! Kohana is soo cute, if not a bit trouble making. I bet she takes after her father. xD Makes me never want to have children *sweatdrops* Great job, yet again. I look forward to your next stories! Good luck! And-

*~Best Wishes~*