Reviews for Broken Feathers, Flightless Wings
suchamystery chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
This is amazing. I can't wait to read the rest!
sweet aldebaran chapter 6 . 7/12/2008
i absolutely love this story. please do continue
Lorilei Mackenzie chapter 6 . 10/3/2007
Awesome. I loved it! Especially how you portrayed Folon...m, Folon. Anyways, I hope you keep up the good work! I hope to see an update soon!
Innocent Guillotine chapter 6 . 10/14/2006
There needs to be more stories like this... This is very good, keep it up. _

...*slaps on her "Seal of Uber-Aprroval"* _
Mysterious Poet chapter 6 . 5/31/2006
I usually don't read these kind of stories, but this in one BIG exception! Keep it up!
PhantomBoo chapter 6 . 5/21/2006
wow ! that was fast O_O ! Good as always D !

and if you update this fast again... I'll e-mail you a big cake ._. don't know how but... uh... just think of the big yummy cake D

*In need to see the next chapter*
PhantomBoo chapter 5 . 5/20/2006
that's more than excellent you know D hope you will update fast I need to know what will happen next D
Lady K. d'Azrael chapter 4 . 5/19/2006
Update this story, pronto! There's a shortage of hot Folon fics... I demand you redress the balance as soon as possible!
Lady K d'Azrael chapter 4 . 5/4/2006
Intrigued by this story and really want to see where it's going. I suffer from the bizarre affliction of really fancying Folon, and I liked his characterisation in this story, the way he was close to being utterly unhinged and a bit kinky (that's how he is in my imagination). Please continue this ASAP!
The Shadowfox Mistress chapter 4 . 3/30/2006
This one I like alot. Good idea on what happened to Lyude.
Festive chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Ubber kewl story! Poor Lyude tho. I really feel for the poor red-head. Since we share the same hair style I have to say so! I hope you make Ladkhan treat him better! Yesh Folon is a kinky bastard. But we luvv him. I'm in the part where you have to beat Folon, Giacamo and Ayme but I can't seem to beat him no matter how hard I try. Am I supposed to die? Mabey something happens? well kewl story! lUV it! Keep it up!
PhantomBoo chapter 4 . 3/19/2006
Tell me you'll write more soon please ! )

I'll be waiting ( not too long I hope )
Mysterious Poet chapter 4 . 2/3/2006
*Blink, Blink* INSEST! *Cough, Cough* Thanks for the story, and right now I'm playing Baten Kiatos, and Lyude is my favorite character.
Emarold Heart chapter 4 . 11/24/2005
Ohh I love it! please please update I just love Lyude. He's so cute and just needs love. wink wink. So please update oh plus I really enjoy this story.
Josef Von Perriwinkle chapter 4 . 11/6/2005