Reviews for Fighting Spirit AU
Psycho Tangerine chapter 4 . 6/24/2018
Hooray you killed Kim off! She is so annoying. I think Tommy no longer being in love with her and moving on is much more believable than him pining for her for years.
CountryGirlz029 chapter 4 . 2/1/2018
I don't like it. I'm a Tommy& Kim only. Those two belong together forever not with anybody else and I didn't like Hayley at all.
andyg2525 chapter 4 . 3/25/2012
please do a sequal it needs it pleeeeeeeeease til next time
Mika the Dark princess chapter 4 . 3/4/2012
Lov it...how sad
Riker15 chapter 4 . 3/14/2007
Awesome Story!
darklover chapter 4 . 4/20/2006
A sequel would be great.
gaia artemis chapter 4 . 3/19/2006
write a sequel. that would be totaly awesome.
TrueRomantic chapter 4 . 3/13/2006
Hey, I meant to review this earlier, but I've been really busy. Like I told you, I love how you did her death. It wasn't meaningless, and it wasn't done in a way that made her seem useless. She died to save someone. I really love that Tommy has even more will to fight Mesogog now. I can't wait to read the sequel. I hope you post it soon.

BTW, when will you update your other story? I really like it, and you said it won't be as sad. I could use some good pick-me-up stories.
Cranelove chapter 4 . 3/12/2006
WOW, that was sad, and very orginal, it wasn't my fave happy ever after T/K romance you told me so, and I like your idea, it's new. I'm kind of sad because I didn't feel the Tommy I like, I feel him cold, i understand that he moved on after Kim, he had a life after her, just still kill me the way he acted when she died, I don't know I would have expect more from him. But still the story was cool and you know you have a way with words, Keep writing, and about a sequel i don't know, it was so sad to me, but if you feel it you have to write it.

Don't forget to work in your other story too.

Mili
PinkRanger4Evr chapter 4 . 3/10/2006
So sad. I can't belive she gone I can't believe Kimberly is gone. I want her back please. I want a sequel. I want more can't wait UPDATE SOON!
Lita Lightning chapter 4 . 3/10/2006
hurry with that sequel please
Funky In Fishnet chapter 4 . 3/10/2006
Wow touching sad ending. So sad. Nice work. A sequel sounds good :- )
forevercrane chapter 4 . 3/9/2006
This story started off great and then...I don't know. The way you had Tommy react to Kim's death seems to heartless, and that is not Tommy by any means. It seemed as if Tommy still had feelings for Kim before she died, but now he all of a sudden doesn't love or need her? I don't understand. I hope your other story has a bit more sunshine at the end.
Ghostwriter chapter 4 . 3/9/2006
Cool epilogue. You got Tommy down pat. What you write, I'll read. Catch ya on the flip side.
Taeniaea chapter 4 . 3/9/2006