Reviews for Whoever Said School Couldn't Kill?
1 fan chapter 6 . 8/8/2015
Why? :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( DONT? :((((((((((((((((((((((( YOU?' :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( UPDATE? :(((((((((((((()))())))
SecretCodeLyokan chapter 6 . 6/18/2015
You just DID made everyone wait four years or more! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! AND NOW! OR ELSE, SOMEONE IS GOING TO DIE! I NEED TO KNOW WHO OF THE GANG IS STILL ALIVE!
SecretCodeLyokan chapter 5 . 6/18/2015
AELITA!
SecretCodeLyokan chapter 4 . 6/18/2015
Sarah is definetly the killer! I'm pretty sure she is!
SecretCodeLyokan chapter 2 . 6/18/2015
Ahhhhh
SecretCodeLyokan chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
Argh! I keep feeling my back for any knives know...anyway, great start!
Corina O chapter 6 . 9/21/2013
awesome! Yumi gonna be the hero in this story, i know it :)
DeCode232 chapter 6 . 3/17/2013
dude nice and i bet sarah is the killer cuz she seems to disappear when the killer strikes and reappears after the killer strikes so Sarah is the killer no disagrements there.
A.L.L.Y chapter 6 . 12/27/2012
OMG I still dont understand why you post this. Even so is good(even tought i was wishing to have a UxY confention.) Anyway try to post something new. I will be wating
UlrichxYumi15 chapter 6 . 11/20/2012
Oooo I'm soo scared and excited! I gotta read some more! I need ta know who the murderer is and who's coming down the vent!
PetiteLituanien chapter 3 . 3/26/2012
Update soooooooneeeer! If you don't - I HATE YOU!
shadowmax123 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
its been a long time wheres the 7th chapter
rosy chapter 6 . 12/2/2011
i have only one question for u when are you going to keep writing?im so excited to read the next chapter also its a nice story,for me but i think that i perfer love stories.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 6 . 9/16/2011
SO CREEPY! You have to update this as soon as you can, I have a few idea's on who the killer could be but really really want to find out the truth.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
Scary but needs a little more detail about the place that they are in.