Reviews for Strange Inheritance
Dr. Dredd chapter 6 . 9/22/2005
Wow! I'm seriously flattered that you enjoyed Moral Compass. Let me return the favor and say that I really love your OC. I think she would beat McKay hands down in a "geek smackdown!" :-)

Maybe we should introduce her to Steve... ;-)
Innogen chapter 7 . 9/22/2005
I really like this story and am thrilled that you have already started on a new segment. Your original characters are fascinating and I'm so curious about what is going on with Colonel Caldwell.

Keep Writing!

angw chapter 5 . 9/21/2005
Very interesting...very...I like that she is a risk taker and the other mmbers of Atlantis (except Cadwell) have an obvious respect for her..well written :D
Innogen chapter 3 . 9/19/2005
Nifty! Caldwell really needs to get a life, though. I suppose he will want to drag the newcomers back to Earth under arrest or something-watch Weir shoot him down and see Hermiod laugh at him in Asguardese.

I like your original characters, and I like how Kyte interacts with McKay. I bet her bitchy mode could give his bitchy mode a run for his money. I'd love to see them in one of those science arguments with Zalenka and ::shudder:: Kavenagh!

Keep writing!

angw chapter 3 . 9/19/2005
Very intriguing. I am now hooked to see how the story pans out. Liked the running sequence - very descriptive.