Reviews for The Outsiders Meet Katrina
VickyP chapter 10 . 2/2/2010
Ok I know that it has been a few years but there is still time to finish so please, if you can, hurry!
Bobbie3926 chapter 10 . 8/3/2008
I loved it. Hope there is another chapter coming soon. Thanks for the great story.
Deanaholic1 chapter 10 . 10/3/2007
Hey! it really good..u updateing soon?..i wonder if any1 will get hurt..maybe *Pony* or Alyssa...plz update i luv it..luv..:):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
GreaserFreak13 chapter 10 . 8/28/2007
Oh, please update!
GreaserFreak13 chapter 6 . 8/28/2007
Gah! Haha, that's my favorite saying now. Great story!
MoreThenMyself chapter 11 . 1/18/2006
Cant wait to hear from Stever again
Maddiecake chapter 11 . 1/2/2006
Aw... You're going to make me cry. Dx
Karlei Shaynner chapter 11 . 1/1/2006
happy new year to you too... excellent work!
LadyLee87 chapter 11 . 1/1/2006
That was another great chapter I love how Soda talks about his relationship with Alyssa it's romantic. Well update soon
EmmaHermione1fan chapter 11 . 1/1/2006
Happy New Year! You updated! Woohoo! So... uhh... update again soon! I love your story! It's really good! Keep up the good work!
xMandy789 chapter 11 . 1/1/2006
Love this chapter. This story is so well-written I almost feel like I've been in the Superdome during Huricane Katrina. And I was far from it (I live in the prairies of Canada). Update it soon!

SodasGurl4Ever
Maddiecake chapter 10 . 12/20/2005
Please keep going...
xMandy789 chapter 10 . 11/16/2005
GREAT STORY! I love it! It is really AWESOME! Update SOON!
chicita chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
thanks for the author note. Some peopel would just go on ahead and talk of what they know nothing about. I too was lucky and escaped first hand horrors that katrina brought, but I had relatives there. Even though they are the few that stil had standing houses, and no one died or was hurt, there have been lasting... familial issues that are in tatters.

I look forward to reading this. This is a great idea of yours. I hope it goes well
EmmaHermione1fan chapter 10 . 11/6/2005
Aww that was a really sweet ending to that chapter! Please update soon and keep up the good work!