Reviews for Looking
startrekkienerdgirl chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
ouch totally not what i expected but very suspenseful
lady-ribbon chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
That was perfect! Han's thoughts and her reactions are something they would actually do. I really liked it.
Winged Peach chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Oh so cute! That was truly lovely! Wonderful job!

(So many exclamation points!)
TrickForTreat chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
That was cool, huzzah to the original idea. You're like...teh biggest tease. Poor Han probably thinks you're the bigtgest cockblock since C3PO, and that's saying something. That was epic fail on the romance front, that was.

Anyway, back to your fic - I loved it. I can never seem to say mcuh else than that...huh. :)
Mardelzor chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
aw! i love Han and Leia! one of the best couples ever!
Artisticmom2 chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
LMAO! VERY good! Keep writing!
Me chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Fantastic!

You've put this together really well, neither of your themes are sacrificed for the other (or your characters for that matter!).
Ninety-Nine chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Wonderful! I loved it!
britt chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Beautiful!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Just wonderful!
BrienneofThrace chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
hahahaha! this was funny and so cute! I've read a lot of your fics now, and I've liked them all, so I'm gonna have to add you to my favorite authors list!
eine kleine nachtmusik chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
heehee!
Sakura Tsukikage chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
Okay. That was awesome. The end was perfect. Very Leia. And I liked the way Han reacted to being slapped . . . so them.
KissMyWookiee chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
Mate! Absolutely hilarious! That was excellent. Characterisation of Han is spot on, and damn funny too. The ending is so believable. I love it. Nice work.

Don't like vegemite myself, but marmite is great...
Pitdroid chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Perfect characterizations of Han and Leia. Leia would slap Han, and Han would like it. I'll have to assume that this vig takes place on the flight to Bespin. Thumbs up!