Reviews for Doggone Day
Grouper chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Loved your line about Schultz being the one where the roof was sagging. Interesting story, but I always avoid episodes with Frau Linkmeyer in them when I watch on Youtube because I don't really like her. User Iparatrooper04 is still putting up season 6. If you try to watch his channel and can't find it, he advises to look for Iparatrooper05, 06, and so on.
marylinusca chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Kits, dear girl, I protrate myself in mortification that I did not see this story. It is quite fun, well written and has your usual dash of wit and charm.
KC1965 chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
I can't believe I've never seen this one before. What a treat to find it today. I laughed out loud. :)
zoey traner chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
LOL! Great opening. The longer I read, the more I laughed. Again, you had me seeing everything that happened and the characterizations, dialog and Klink's inner thoughts were perfect. Great little story. I'm still laughing about the dogs turning tail before the awe-inspiring valkyrie!
pockets chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
"Acting on instinct, Klink turned to Hogan, who frequently knew more than he did in situations when he knew nothing at all."

*Cracks up* Really I laughed out loud...heck, I'm still chuckling. You so have the characterizations down, which is a good thing I guess when you consider the fact you've been writing these things longer than I've been alive (a remarkable feat indeed!)

Good job! *huggles Kitty J*
GSJessica chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Clever, witty, delightfully hilarious. Such a pleasure this piece was to read! The little character insights and the descriptions were wonderful, too. Thanks for sharing this.
Jenni chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Funny! I liked it, good writing.
Nitestalker chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
HEHEHEHE I love it! I could actually see the entire scene unfold. It was hard not to laugh out loud. Dont want to draw attention to me not really working at work , but reading instead. Keep up the good work!
L J Groundwater chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Please pardon me while I roll off the chair laughing.

“Her funeral,” Hogan muttered.

“We can only hope,” said Klink.

Do you know, it's been so long since I read this that I got to read it fresh all over again? And do you know how enjoyable that was? I am so glad you're back!

Keep writing!