Reviews for Winter Wonderland
Aileil chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
I will give you a more detailed review at a later chapter but for now I wanted to mention that Rodney's outfit sounds almost identical to my winter gear so I really hope nothing terrible befalls it. You've set it up for something to happen but I still don't want Sheppard to make good on his threat.
Lemon Icee chapter 20 . 7/1/2011
SUCH AN AMAZING SEQUEL! The surprise twist appearance of the itnas, explaining who the lost hunters were on the island, SO GENIUS I gasped.

Also the last chapter was perhaps the cutest thing ever. I think it gave me a cavity it was so sweet.

Love love looove this like all your stories!
Azamiko chapter 20 . 8/12/2010
Glad not all the dogs are nuts. And weren't those the same two who were in the infirmery in the last fic?
Whirlwind421 chapter 20 . 5/13/2009
Great story! Cute ending!
Whirlwind421 chapter 17 . 5/13/2009
Great story! I liked this chapter. Nice bonding moment.
Jinxauthor Mel chapter 20 . 12/4/2008
This is a most interesting resolution to the issues left open in the other story. The end, particularly! I loved that. I'd rather see him with a cat but I guess I can't have everything, and at least this one has meaning.

Also, the way Sheppard's regard for certain articles of clothing kept changing through the story was very funny and quite plausible. (Thanks for the Athosian gift, by the way.)

The 'blaster' is a nice invention on your part; wish it were canon!

What exactly was wrong with Teyla? If that got explained, I must have missed it. And I really like thinking about that 'psychic' thing; in a way it was reminiscent of the feelings her song-like language awoke in 'Paradise'. Just some inkling of a connection between them …

Again, my favorite scene was when John and Aiden first found Rodney. (I'm starting to see a theme regarding my preferences. ")Oh, and the conversation overheard on the radio … hilarious!

I did wonder how Kavanagh managed to get himself laid up in the infirmary yet again just when Rodney is brought in. (See 'Paradise' where his presence was never explained.) Will he make that a habit? Is he simply so inept that he keeps hurting himself without McKay's supervision, or are the other scientist getting back at him while their boss is away?
SaJi chapter 20 . 4/22/2008
OMG Sequel. *heart*

Chapter 2 had me jumping up and shouting "Devil Dogs!" and gesticulating wildly at any and all various furnishings as though they might be able to understand my distress. keke And Chapter 4 when the doggies first made there appearance I was sure Rodney was going to panic, faint & fall off the cliff. Since they were standing near the edge. Didn't quite get it right though. XD

Just wondrously beautiful. Loved when Rodney just woke up to all the white after he fell and the snow crystals and all the yummy goodness of it all with the Rodney & Sheppard torture. It makes me purr. *heartheart* And...I love Rudy.
ferryboat George chapter 20 . 4/16/2008
Another wonderful story from a wonderful author. I hope Rudy shows up again :P I tend to agree with McKay about cats and dogs, but a well trained dog can be nice, and puppies are just darn cute :P One reason I like cats better is you don't have to train them, dogs are a lot of work and too many people who have them *don't* train them, which is when they're a nuisance.

He was checking on Sgt. Tanner, who looked annoyed at being held up in the infirmary.

You know, I could have a lot of fun with my crossover if I use all your extras
stargatemagic chapter 20 . 4/6/2008
Aw! That's so cute; a perfect ending. I love puppies. And Rodney. Hmm, that reminds me of that NCIS bit when Abby says she loves McGee like she loves puppies.

Anywaays, great story! You've got some quality writing here.
corneroffandom chapter 20 . 12/21/2007
aw. I'm glad Rodney got some resolution (UGH Can you believe I sat here for five minutes trying to think of the proper term or at least a term CLOSE to what I was trying to describe? I hate doing that! lol) with those friggin devil dogs, haha.

Loved a lot in this story-

Teyla, so desperate to make up for what she had done in the prequel getting help just in the nick of time.

Ford- I didn't realize how much I missed him till I started reading SGA fics again- not that I dislike Ronon, I like him too, it's just Ford's kinda old school now and he's fun to read when he's not all wraith enzyme-y'd out and stuff.

Kavanagh- he was actually kinda human in this fic, that was fun. However, I think maybe he just wanted the silly snowmobiles to play with lol!

ALL of the snow time with McKay and Sheppard, that was awesome. Sat here cackling at the three guys almost doing headers into the ledge McKay and Sheppard were stuck in- that would've been just the icing on the cake. And you handled the "non-revealed sequel" business PERFECTLY. I had NO CLUE it was a sequel till you started talking about McKay being afraid of dogs and I was like "... wait, is this?" Then I recalled Paradise and I was like "DUH! That's why he's acting so weird..." Poor guy, lol.

So yeah, this fic had an awesome blend of comedy, angst and whumping and I thank you for yet another good fic for me to read before I go to bed :D
corneroffandom chapter 4 . 12/20/2007
*gapes* DUDE. I loved Paradise. That HAS to be the best well kept fiction secret ever. Not even a clue for four chapters? I love you, lol. *reads on*
sentarla chapter 20 . 12/10/2007
wow, loved the sequel. liked johns reaction to the ice pack. the ending was cute, but even though it was a puppy, i really can't see mckay getting along with the dog.

thanks heaps!
Alby chapter 18 . 4/25/2007
Didnt there used to be a puppy in this story? Or have I missed a chapter by accident?
Pukah chapter 20 . 3/1/2007
Hum... I liked the Ekukians... well, in that 'they are nagging beings' kinda like. My fave oes keep being the.. hum... can't remember the name, the ones from the 'Hand of fire' story... the scientists that kept 'Oing' and 'Aing' every fw minutes.

Besides, I liked the story too You write pretty well, and, as I already said, I love how good your characters act like the series ones.
Pukah chapter 15 . 3/1/2007
Just so you know... everytime you say 'it's getting better' in one of your stories, a fairy looses her wings... but that's okay, because everytime you write a McKay in problems they get them back.

Still liking this!