Reviews for This is Our Home
bakasaru264 chapter 1 . 4/4
Oh Nami and you will have more family member coming along, also more heartache and headache and much, much more joy too... Damn it all I need a tissue box here. I am getting emotional just for reading a story! Argh.

Also thank you for sharing this amazing work! Good job!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Of Course! XD
No one want... And no one 'can', too!
Tomon chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Very nice and sweet story telling the truth :)
DanielHimura chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Nice.
Vaughn Tyler chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
very nice
anemix chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
This is really sweet and I like it.

(\/)

( . .)

c(")(")

BUNNY
Taisi chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
No one can take their home from them, it's true; and those who try are met with a rather pissed off Cap'n Luffy.
MayDayGirl-Save-Our-Ships chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
So good! I love the ending! No their not perfect at all, but their still great together aren't they? Amazing one-shot! This sounds like Nami's thinking, and I agreed with everything. Especially "Luffy had a magnetic air around him" That seems so true! Everything you said about Luffy was perfect.
Reidluver chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Oh, about the name thing-TOTALLY agree. I think the manga corrects that later on, but seriously, Ruffie? That makes him seem like some kind of dog! And Zolo? That just sounds like a candy.

Anyway, I really enjoyed it, because I hardly get to read One Piece stories because-I'm too busy focusing on Naruto _ even though this is my second favorite anime.

Even though I like the new additions-Chopper, Robin, Franky, and Brooke, this is (to me) the main group. They seemed oddly complete with just the four of them, but you obviously couldn't run a ship with simply four people, so more had to be added.

So, I really liked it, luved how you brought out their faults and strengths while showing how amazing they are and uh, yeah! Great job!
Lansday-Larry chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
Wonderful!

nothing else I can say but extremely well done again thank you.

Larry.

Note: Merry Go is the name of the ship in the Manga the Going Merry is the Anime's name.
pandamaestro chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
AW! This is SO AWESOME!
Lunarangel's Dark Flame chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
That was so awesome! You did a great job. This is a fave. Bai-Bai!
BlackRoseFire chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Very nice. please continue to write my comp screwin up on my so

L8er

BlackRoseFire
TheLon3Wolf8986 chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
This was pretty good, although if you have kept up to the manga or anime (the japanese) its very far ahead of this, but looking at the time this was written, i say it was pretty right on. Well still waiting for the update on For the love of my friends, from Naruto. PLEASE UPDATE! :)
stonesourshadow chapter 1 . 10/23/2005