Reviews for A Pyromaniacs Nightmare
Murtagh DiAngelo chapter 36 . 1/7/2016
If you could find time to finish it, that would be amazing. I am having quite the laugh at Arcana's familian home life. Mainly because it's so like mine.
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 4 . 10/23/2015
I love how Layla already has her wrapped around her finger. Can't wait to read the make over part.
TReneeM chapter 36 . 9/8/2015
Update pleaseclovely
Z chapter 36 . 12/28/2014
I love this book! It's really funny and I would love it if you finished it. :)
Ash6751 chapter 36 . 2/15/2014
NOOOOO!plzzzz finish the story i really like it :'(
I honestly think this story is the best but you just hasta update and finish it. So again plzzz think about it and hopefully you finish this wonderful story :)
Guest chapter 36 . 2/3/2014
Please finish! She really needs to kill her dad!
MicroSpider chapter 36 . 8/4/2013
Keep writing!
Spark Firebug chapter 36 . 6/8/2013
Yes, please continue! I want to see what they do in the shower!
Guest chapter 36 . 3/3/2013
Plllleeeease update I beg of you
sarawddon chapter 36 . 11/5/2012
Please keep writing. I love this story
fal chapter 36 . 10/18/2012
hey..good,awesome,sweet,cute story but it would be really great if you wrote the chapter more and author's note less. Please tell that warren and arcana have fallen for each other in the next part. And when will arcana tell warren about her arranged marriage n will layla find anyone for her to date or not? Please update ASAP, as i really like this story. Finish it fast and don't leave it in between.
TinkBrown chapter 36 . 10/11/2012
I have really enjoyed reading these. Sorry I haven't commented on each one. Please finish and wrap it up!
Misty Plant chapter 35 . 9/28/2012
Sang site took my email address off of the last message. And I'm using my phone to post, I would use my computer to write and edit for you. Swype just has a mind of it's own. Last message, last paragraph, first weird was supposed to be "Congats." My email (bear with me. I must outsmart this website) is Misty N Plant (no spaces) {at} . Hope it worked. Hehe
Misty Plant chapter 36 . 9/28/2012
I only just found you, please don't leave me now! There are still loyal readers out there. I really like your fanfic. Pretty please continue.

My email is . I would love to edit for you. Your editing is my only complaint. You have a wonderful story line and 3 dimensional characters, but your grammar is mildly difficult to ignore... Nothing major, just stuff like the difference
between to and too, allot and a lot, and you and you're. Just trying to be constructive and provide a solution. Furthermore, if you have yet to find someone for the Layla/Cane one shot, I might be willing to offer my services. How many words you want? wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am or a slow burn? Do you want a twist in it (like Layla becoming dominant and tying him down with vines? :)) Email me please Ace Lady.

And combats on your upcoming (our possibly recently passed) nuptials. I love the fact that you found him while you were writing this story and we can pretty much see your relationship reflected in the relationship with Arcana and Warren. Most of all, I love the fact he is named for the norse god of chaos. Congratulations!
DARE2BECRAZY chapter 33 . 9/22/2012