Reviews for A Pyromaniacs Nightmare
jadefire305 chapter 26 . 6/22/2007
Yay! I'm jumping around the room, you updated! I liked this chapter, it wasn't crappy at all. I'm glad that you're writing again, I can't wait for the next chapter!
Rictor chapter 25 . 3/12/2007
I love the story, but you haven't updated for a year...PLZ FIX THAT...UPDATE
PyroGurl313 chapter 25 . 3/9/2007
great story please update soon
childofdarkness154 chapter 25 . 1/28/2007
Please keep writing, you can't leave us hanign like this, this is a really good story! please keep writing please!
Songorita chapter 25 . 12/15/2006
That's a great story, please update soon.
jadefire305 chapter 25 . 10/28/2006
Wow! I love your story! I've only just discovered it and it is definetely one of my favorite sky high fanfics! Please update soon, I really want to know what happens!
Lynne Nesia chapter 25 . 8/7/2006
update please. your story is so funny and sarcastic, it makes my day

lovelesswriter
AphroditesWar chapter 25 . 7/23/2006
No! i am going through story withdrawl! i love your story please write more

~~starts sobbing~~

please i DESPERATLY need more. your story is like gods gift to fanfiction! please.
CMHValex chapter 25 . 7/19/2006
Whoa. Wow, you completely and totally cannot end there. Do you know what it's like to browse around stories and find one that you actually get into, and it's got twenty-five chapters and you start reading, and it's all good because there's always another chapter and then it just stops? I mean, seriously. This is on like page a million on the update list, so it's due for a checkup and oilchange. Update, please! I want to see Arcana and Cane stop the madman from his evil plot. Fry his butt or something. Please!

P.S. I think it would be cool if Layla hooked up with Sam. Just saying.
xDeleted chapter 18 . 7/6/2006
hehe. chapter 18, my favourite.

‘The difference between Lust and Love Arcana is,’ he paused as though for effect. ‘To spit or swallow.’

that sorta made me laugh. well, it made me laugh alot.

but if someone said that to me i would have shot them in the testicles.

GOOD WORK.
your0favorite0nightmare chapter 25 . 7/6/2006
please update really soon! the story is so good
LunarGuardianPhoenix chapter 25 . 5/30/2006
Hey I like it...I'm kinda a late reader and I don't even think your going to update this but HEY I like it and I would encourage you to update! It's good work!

Sayonara
Fieran Raine chapter 20 . 5/14/2006
Awesomwe story! I love it AL! You so RULE!
angelinastefany chapter 25 . 4/18/2006
HOLY SHIT thats wow i love this story so please try and upload more. it's a wonderful stury i'm addicted i will die with out this story.

just one suggestion- i really can't tell when a character is talking when it's in a big paragraph please make it a bit clearer but after that EXCELLENT BRAVO all hails pyroarcana *bows*
LiliAnn Jackson chapter 25 . 4/6/2006
PLZ UPDATE EXCELLENT PLZ REALLY FAST GREAT BRILLANT!
388 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »