Reviews for A Pyromaniacs Nightmare
sesshomura'slover chapter 36 . 9/4/2012
Please keep updating i really love this story.
JRlane chapter 36 . 8/25/2012
I"M STILL READING!
Madame Director chapter 36 . 8/23/2012
An ending would be awesome but at least let the poor people get laid. I really like this story and if you wanted to write Warren POV for some of his scenes in earlier chapters that would be awesome as well.
Madame Director chapter 35 . 8/23/2012
I about died laughing at this chapter. I like the Warren POV you've added, too many authors don't give him a say and yours are very well-written. Congratulations on the wedding and I hope you update soon.
Loretta Scott chapter 17 . 8/8/2012
1. Cane cuz he is um...Arcana's bro?
cuz she has seen he um...naked?

...they could lock him in a room full of fire without telling Layla...when Layla finds out she will try and save Will
& Arcana
!
GreyHorseRanger01 chapter 36 . 8/7/2012
CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! Come on, you can't leave us hanging eith just this! And, I thought Layla and Cane were going to get together at some point. I can't wait for THAT!
LabretREV chapter 36 . 8/6/2012
I've always loved this story and itd be sooo great if you did more and finished it :)
Luthien Faye chapter 36 . 8/6/2012
Hey, just wanted to let you know I'm still following and would love it if you gave this an ending, it's a hilarious read.
xoxo
Faye
Rosario chapter 36 . 8/5/2012
well hello...Ive been reading this for the last oh...two hours and i must say this is one of the better warrenoc fanfictions Ive read...usually i get angry when the story's not finished but being that you updated today...now yesterday ill cut some slack. i hope you continue with this it's intresting and hilarious. well peace out
La Victime chapter 36 . 8/5/2012
I'm still reading and enjoying :3
AikoRose chapter 35 . 4/25/2011
how exactly did caine get on top ofthe fridge? and manage to get a fork through his hand without bleeding all over the place...shouldnt they takehim to the hospital?
Abbey chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I know you probably have better things to do, but this story is great. I love it, and you should really finish it. Maybe a few more chapters, or just one? Aha anything for some closure:)
LanerMahaner chapter 35 . 10/17/2010
I'm not quite sure you understand the concept of "updating regularly" but I do understand that life gets in the way.

Love your story! Need more please. :)
Talis Ruadair chapter 35 . 10/14/2010
Okay so I found this fic, I caught up and now I'm here to beg you to update soon.
heyheyitsrae chapter 35 . 10/3/2010
I am fully in love with this fanfiction and honestly can't wait for more. So please and thank you update forthwith

Dude I just used forthwith in a sentence I think that fully makes me the most baddass chick in the world!
388 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »