Reviews for Rowena's Medal
RachL8 chapter 3 . 10/13/2005
wow. that was good. you write snape really well - he's really realistic. a character not a caricature. can't wait to read more. hope you update soon!
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 3 . 10/13/2005
Oh, I'm so glad you finally updated. I'm really enjoying this story so far, and I hope you update again soon.
kiss-of-cuteness chapter 2 . 10/12/2005
Nice chapter. I knew he'd see through the plot! But now it thickens... I can't wiat for more, update soon!
kiss-of-cuteness chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
Starts off interesting. The idea of pumping up Snape's ego, he's a little smart for that isn't he? It seems more like something they would, and continue to do, to Hagrid.
Misty-Eyed Pixie chapter 2 . 10/11/2005
Amazing story! One of the best ever!
Sarah chapter 2 . 10/5/2005
Hey! This was very fun, and gripping! Very true t character too. Like many fans, I can't believe that Snape killed Dumbledore for Voldemort... rather, that it was part of a master-plan... Anyway, please continue. I can't wait to see what happens next!
heartnut chapter 2 . 9/28/2005
Whew! That is one SWEET cliffy there. Nice plot build-up and development. I like the way things are going-maybe a page right out of Book 7 here. Good job!
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 2 . 9/27/2005
This is great. I like the idea of Severus not really being evil. I hope the seventh book proves that he isn't. Anyway, please update soon.
laragirl007 chapter 2 . 9/23/2005
Oh damn, what a gorgeous chapter!

Your style is really great.

Oh Snape, my dear Snape... He's... undescribeable...

After HBP I like him even more, if this is possible...

PLEASE continue as quick as possible!

UPDATE SOON!

yours

laragirl
RachL8 chapter 2 . 9/22/2005
wow, what a great scary chapter! soo intrigued by this story now. hope you post some more soon!
KarenDetroit chapter 2 . 9/22/2005
WOW! Excellent portrayal of the Master in extremis.
emmasnape99 chapter 2 . 9/22/2005
I love it!

Didn't much like the image of Hermione with blonde hair, though, lol.

Update soon!

Em x
duj chapter 2 . 9/22/2005
He offered Potter his hand? That must have taken some willpower.
Edana Alary chapter 2 . 9/22/2005
oh, interesting. Hmm the part with Hermione and snape was very interesting. I can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the good work!

Sarah
NKB chapter 2 . 9/21/2005
Great job! Keep writing please!

Katty*