Reviews for Banshee
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 9/11
Incredible story! I really enjoyed it!
Bunnylass chapter 1 . 8/1
This was INCREDIBLE! You had me on the edge of my seat throughout. The angst, the hope, the detail...everything was just perfect and amazing! Thank you so much for sharing. :)
Lieutenant Colonel chapter 1 . 7/6
Hello, don't know if you'll be receiving this review as it has been a decade but I absolutely loved this story. Absolutely Loved It! Thank you
aislingeach chapter 1 . 4/28
absolutely love this x)
Schatze8210 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
What a wonderfully complex story! I truly enjoyed it. Although the initial scenes were slightly confusing, they were necessary to the story and presenting them differently would have lessened the impact. Perhaps that explains the small number of reviews for this marvelous tale. Thanks for sharing it.
steadfast chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Fantastic story!
99GreenBottles chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Have no idea if you'll get this review after what looks like 6 years after you publish the story but I hope you do. This is probably the best piece of fic I have ever read in any fandom, it just blows me away. Both of their voices are scarily accurate, honestly its uncanny. And the plot, don't think I've ever read anything like it, it reads like the arc of a whole season. Just wanted to say that this was awesome and I'm off to read anything else you've written (except maybe not now cus its gone 4 in the morning, once I started reading I couldn't stop).
Gariana chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
I absolutely adore this story - it's one of the few I keep reading over and over again. Thank you!
LAIsobel chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Hi there... well sometimes it was pretty hard to follow the story... sorry but yeah...

Other than that it was interesting, really. The legend of Banshees is pretty good and you used it pretty nicely.

I would maybe prefer cutting the story into chapters and play with some parts a bit more... I almost didn't even started reading because of the length... but one of my favorite authors had you on a favorite list so I tried... and it was a good thing to do.

So - yeah, I liked the story :o))
Dreys chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Beautifully written, and fantastic characterization. I've read this multiple times, and it still draws me in every time. Subtle and rich additions to the universe mythos. Such nice work!
Grav chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
That was really awesome. REALLY awesome. I loved the slow spiral of figuring out what the heck was going on, and the way Sam kind of took over the universe as a side project. And I loved Daniel's line about the IRS. That was priceless.

I was totally not expecting a happy ending, but I'm absolutely thrilled to have got one. ;)

Great writing, great style, great story. Well done!
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Charmed225 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
This story is amazing...So beautifully written. Well done.
rebelmagnus chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Great Story! Is there a sequel?
Harmne chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
I absolutely love this story. I shouldn't - I normally hate angst and stories that twist my emotions - but this one is so beautifully told and has a HAPPY ending! I can't tell you how much I love your writing!

The Monkey Screaming stories also are on my favorites list, and I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope you someday get around to writing and posting (somewhere!) the 4th part, "Hellbringers". I already love it just because the title holds so many possibilities!

Please, please, write more SG1 fic!