Reviews for Oshur's End
spark n' Jetz chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
That's frkn awesome man. Love it!
Social Anathema chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Wow. The one actual good fic on here. Nice. By the way, I think I've fought beside you're on Emerald, right? I play for Infinity.
Grim Love chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
As a long time planetside player I found this story very entertaining. The way the story is told makes the reader bielive he is really recounting the experience of a real soilder. Those die-hard fans and and new to the game, or even those who have never played will find this story enjoyable.
conradian001 chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Pretty cool story, I'm new to the site and don't know how to post stories, can you help me out by any chance?
Vegea chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
...WTF! Well over all not that bad. At last someone put a ps fic on here. If you see a guy named heavyarmscustom on the emeral server KILL HIM!
HeavyArmsCustum chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Dude, we need more fics in this section.

That fact that there isone period makes me laugh, so now we need more.

From you Max user, Heavy.
Caleb Nova chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Only story in the PS section- you're hardcore man. I've played Planetside for two years and have written quite a few fanfictions of my own, mostly for the amusement of my outfit mates.

With any luck, we'll be seeing Oshur again eventually. Of course, we'd have to still have a Dev team. No bets on that happening.
Graham Gilligan chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
Nice little chapter. These events happened before I started playing PS, but your description of how the war goes on is very true. I have to admit I am a ground pounder in PS and spend a disproportionate amount of time hiding behind trees thanks to Vanguards. I do feel that the NC are much better at getting the vehicle mix right. But I digress, excellent short story captures the essence of PS very well.